TWENTY SIX

I attempted to climb out of bed and let out a yawn

Tino's grip around my waist tightened and he pulled me back into bed, making me giggle. I turned to him, throwing my leg over his hip and stared at his face.

His long brown hair was out of place, he had long lashes and his lips...I trailed my finger against it.

He seemed almost unreal?

I poured when I remembered how my mother had told me that smokers had darkened and ugly lips...another thing she lied about, I guess.

However, I couldn't deny how...incomplete it felt without Gianni. The other side of the bed was cold which meant that he had climbed out of bed a while ago.

After the scene at the mall, Gianni cleaned me up while Tino came back, telling us that we could leave and the dress -that he chose- would be delivered to our home -they delivered it about two hours later.

Home.

I slid my finger in between his lips and he caught my finger in between his teeth, not biting too hard and I laughed.

His left eye opened and he let go of my finger and smiled at me.

"Did you sleep well?" His voice was hoarse and I pursed my lips, shaking my head.

"Gianni isn't here" I told him with a pout and he pushed himself up a little, glancing behind me where Gianni was supposed to be.

"Dio...Go search for him, I'll make you something to eat" he kissed my cheek and reluctantly let me go. I grinned and climbed off the bed. I was wearing Gianni's shirt and I slipped my feet into my flip flops, walking out of the room.

I eagerly ran down the stairs and up the stairs of the other wing, walking towards Gianni's room.

"Gianni?" I trudged through the hallway, running my fingers along the intricate wooden decorations on the hallway wall I was already familiar with.

The different wings of the house showed their different personalities and I liked that. I had never been in Gianni's room and I was quite excited to push the door open.

It wasn't as large as Tino's room but it still gave me the same comfort that Tino's room did.

Gianni was out by the veranda, painting something as he sat on an easel. He had that familiar frown on his face and I smiled, walking closer to him.

His tattooed and shirtless body had been stained by paint, brightly colored paint but his colorful yet dark tattoos were clear. A brush sat behind his ear, another in between his lips and one was in his left hand, painting something into the board.

My heart clenched at the sight of him and I was genuinely curious. What was he painting?

"I didn't know you could paint" I told him and he froze for a couple of seconds before a small tiny smile crawled onto his face. I could tell that he wasn't the kind of person that smiled often.