TWENTY FIVE

Tino and I sat down, waiting for Wura as she stepped into the dressing room

Tino and I sat down, waiting for Wura as she stepped into the dressing room. I had picked out a dress and Tino had done the same.

"Are you okay?" Tino asked and I raised a brow, turning to him.

"What?" He sighed, clearly irritated that he had to repeat his question again.

"Are you okay? You've had that look on your face for hours" he pointed out and leaned in with a smirk.

His lips were so close to mine. So fucking close.

"Or have you been thinking about what I said this morning?" He smirked and I pursed my lips, trying to hide the blush on my cheeks because that's exactly what I was thinking about.

"Shut the fuck up" I mumbled and he chuckled, pressing a kiss to the side of my head. I inhaled and reveled in the kiss, leaning into him.

"I care about you, Gianni. As much as I care about Fiore." He whispered against my lips and combed his fingers through my hair.

"I know" I mumbled and he hummed, still staring into my eyes. I wasn't an all too affectionate person and I liked that.

"Let's see what Fiore is gonna decide on...you could take it off her tonight" he negotiated and I chuckled.

"I was going to take it off whether you asked me to or not. I deserve it" I raised a brow and he hummed, smirking.

"We'll see" he replied smugly and I was tempted to rip his clothes off and ask him to fuck me into oblivion while I fucked the angel hard.

She cautiously stepped out of the dressing room and thoughts of sharing her with Tino vanished from my mind.

I wanted her all to myself

The silk blood red dress fell like a drape at the front, showing hints of the beautiful swell of her breasts.

The waistline hugged her waist tightly and then below that, the silk dress fell carelessly to the ground, a slit showed off her thick thighs.
I spun my finger around as she stood with a small smile on that angelic face of hers.

She giggled and spun around, giving us a premium view of her large ass.

Simultaneously, Tino began to cough violently.

The back of her dress was held together by strings. Flimsy strings but I couldn't deny how sexy it was.

"What do you think?" She whispered, walking towards us. With every step she took, her thigh was exposed and her breasts bounced.

"She's not wearing a bra?" He whispered and she made herself comfortable on my thigh. I sat frozen because if I moved, then my cock was definitely going into her pussy.

"I doubt she's wearing panties too" I whispered and gulped, thirsty.

"What do you think, daddy?" She giggled, talking to Tino while she leaned against my chest. I didn't look at Tino.

For some reason, she was more exciting to watch.

I kissed the side of her face and ran my palm up and down her thigh. My cock ached painfully and it didn't help that I hadn't released in a while.

"If you're gonna wear that dress, Fiore. I'll rip it off you before you step out of the house" Tino's voice was hard, strong and deep with conviction.

I could hear her breath hitch as I ran my tongue over her neck.

"You don't understand how badly I want you, Angel." I whispered and she shivered. I felt Tino's hand graze mine as they moved over her thigh.

"The thought of that sounds extremely pleasing" she whispered, turning towards me with a small smile on her face.

"Tease" I grumbled and she giggled, claiming my lips. I gripped her thigh and slid my tongue into her warm mouth. I felt Tino's hand moved over mine and her thighs parted.
She straddled me and I gripped her thighs, sliding my hands up underneath her dress.

She pulled away but I nipped on her bottom lip, tasting the gloss off her lips. Tino stood up and hovered behind her, his eyes darkened and he smirked at me. I noticed where his gaze was and I smirked subtly in return, gripping her waist and grinding my cock against her.

With a single tug, her dress came tumbling down and her breasts cane to view.

"Oops" Tino grunted out and kissed her shoulder. I cupped her tits in my hand and ran my thumb over her sensitive and hardened buds.
Tino's eyes were closed as he gripped her neck and she arched her back, pushing against means he began to lay kisses over her collarbone.
I settled with her beautiful brown breasts, taking a nipple in between my teeth, biting and flicking my tongue over her sensitive nipple.

"Oh God!" She cried out. In deep delight, I slid my hand into my pants and began to stroke my cock. The ache grew with every pump. Precum has settled around the tip of my cock and it almost hurt to touch myself but I couldn't refuse the sight. I couldn't get over the sight.

Tino took her other nipple in his between his index and middle fingers, like he would a cigarette while she cried out, grinding her panty covered pussy over my knuckles as I pumped my cock.

I shut my eyes right and let out a grunt as I gripped my cock, pumping harder. I could feel my cum push nearer and nearer.

My eyes darted open when she pulled my hand away from my cock and placed my hands on either side of my head.

I watched her wondering what she had in mind. I could see the deviousness in her eyes.

I inhaled when I felt her pussy lips rub against my cock, back and forth.

"Fuck" I grunted out, feeling exhilaration. It felt like heaven. Her hands still weakly held my hands above my head as she moaned, clearly unable to take the pleasure she was giving.

I heard Tino grunt something out but I was too distracted to look away. As she slid back and forth over my hungry cock, I raised my hip, feeling my orgasm only too near.

"I'm gonna cum, Angel" I grunted out, feeling my knees go weak. I pulled away from her grip and wrapped my arms around her waist, still grinding my cock in between her pussy lips until I felt ropes of cum spill from my cock.

"Ah. Fuck" I gripped her waist hard as she came. I could feel her wetness on my cock as we stilled, bathing in the delightful aftermath of our shared orgasm.

"That was one hell of sight" Tino grunted out kissed her head before pressing a kiss to the side of my head.

"I can't wait much longer" he told both of us and stood up, walking out of the store, probably to get us clothes to wear.

I smiled to myself and wrapped my arms around her waist. I had a feeling she was asleep.

After chuckling to myself, I pressed a kiss to her head.

*insert Ariana grande's YUH here* Hey guys! It's been a week! I apologize

Hey guys! It's been a week! I apologize.
Enjoy!
-Aduke🌹