𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐭

♡♦♡SHE DIDN'T MEAN TO KILL HIM, BUT SHE DID, AND NOW HE WON'T BE ABLE TO TRY TO KILL HER AGAIN♡♦♡

♡♦♡
SHE DIDN'T MEAN TO KILL HIM, BUT SHE DID, AND NOW HE WON'T BE ABLE TO TRY TO KILL HER AGAIN
♡♦♡

Every day, Harley Quinn, formerly known as Dr. Quinzel, head psychiatrist of Arkham Asylum, walks from her respectable dwelling to the series of peculiar shops located underneath her apartment building. Gotham is nearly the definition of small-town America, but it houses the most unusual but loving people and their impeccably strange and bizarre businesses. Since her arrival, she has only visited four out of the fourteen shops downstairs. But, as of late, she's been more intrigued in the shops that lie underneath her home and the kinds of people it holds, taking a little time of her day every day to visit it's customers and shop owners, who she's learned almost ninety percent of them live in the apartments upstairs.

She uses her daily habits from the moment her alarm sounds in the morning until she shuts her eyes at night, operating her life like a normal civilian to shed away any eyes trained on her, whether it's from Amanda Waller, those who absolutely hate her guts, or the very same people who she recently found out put a two million dollar hit out on her. People have been coming at her left and right lately, she needs to stop drawing attention to herself. She usually isn't the one who runs first, but this is an exception. Harley has more enemies than she can count.

There was a moment in time when people stopped coming after her — two days, to be exact — but that didn't last very long, because just as she thought she was safe, somebody set fire to her bathroom through an opened window. Luckily, she came just in time to quiet down the flames and save the bathroom from being anymore damaged. But she just can't help herself. She makes sound where ever she steps, even when she isn't trying to.

At the mere thought of how ludicrous her life has gotten since she left Forks, she snorts in her sleep.

On February first, just a week and one day after from the rooftop incident, Harley discovers how easy it is to throw off the delicate balance of a regular civilian's routine. The alarm never goes off, and if it does, Harley either doesn't hear it and misses her shift at SuperBabez or turns it off in her sleep and still misses her shift at SuperBabez. Sometimes, she manages to wake up in time, but only with the soft words Bernie whispers in her ear, telling her to 'wake up' and 'make him breakfast.'

Speaking of, he is actually doing that right now.

"Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey, Fruitcup," Bernie's chirpy voice alerts her and continues on, talking about how hungry he feels.

Thank God today is Saturday, she groans. With that, her eyes shoot fully open and she looks out into the real world, being torn away from her dreams, which she can't exactly recall but only recognizes how strange and unusual it felt. Then, she remembers that she was assigned today by Chrome Dome to collect next month's rent because Tony has gone off for a two week's vacation. This means she has to meet up with the shop owners downstairs and let them know where to send their rent money next month.