𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐈𝐈𝐈

♢♦♢THAT'S SOME GOOD STUFFONE HIT IS ALL YA NEED♢♦♢

♢♦♢
THAT'S SOME GOOD STUFF
ONE HIT IS ALL YA NEED
♢♦♢

"Ten chocolate bars. One Snickers. Two caramels. Yuck! Bubble gum," the blond's distaste for the chewing candy becomes apparent as she tosses it to the ground. She is currently checking one of her candy totes, searching for another piece of chewy, red licorice. Her and the group of three walk through an empty street after visiting, quite literally, every house in the neighborhood. The bag is empty of any licorice. She hums and looks up from her candy bag, swinging it over her shoulder. Up ahead, she is met with the sight of a relatively big house with Halloween decorations selectively placed on it's front yard and bright flashing lights. Her blue eyes immediately light up with the possibility of this being a party. She looks back, facing her cousin and friends. "Oh, my God! Is that a party? If it is, can we go, please? Pretty, pretty, pretty please," she exclaims, rebounding up and down. "I'll be good! I promise!"

"Harls, we don't even know who lives there," Bella gently replies, holding her cousin's second candy bag.

The undying male being stares at the house, standing beside the brunette beaut. "Wasn't Newton speaking of hosting a celebration this afternoon?"

... Newton," Harley thinks. That name sounds familiar to her. Something clicks. "Newton? As in Olympic Outfitters Newton?"

Her cousin nods her head. "Mr. Newton's son goes to school with us."

She thinks it through. "Huh.. Small world."

"... Well, I think we should go," Alice cheerily suggests, smiling at the group.

Bella glances at the house, then looks at her and shrugs her shoulders. "We could check it out really quick if you want."

Immediately after saying that, the ex inmate yanks on her hand and drags her toward the house as it booms with loud music. "Eep! I'm so excited! I bet they got one of those really cool haunted houses!"

The Newton family's annual Halloween party is in progress. The place is packed with people. Adults in elaborate costume hang out outside, smoking cigarettes and drinking beers. Bella, Alice and Edward, following Harley, approach through the crowded parking lot with interest. The folks outside pay little to no attention to them, too busy laughing and conversating with one another.

They stand taking in the noisy, crowded room which is filled with kids, teens and adults dressed in blizzard costumes. Near the front door, an Elvis zombie dances with a two hundred pound geisha, while Mr. Newton, dressed as Long John Silver, plays on the sound system in the far right. This is the one night of the year when the adult population of Forks gets to act out their wildest fantasies, and you can bet they're making the most out of it.