𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚

♢♦♢I SLEEP WHERE I WANT, WHEN I WANT, WITH WHO I WANT♢♦♢

♢♦♢
I SLEEP WHERE I WANT, WHEN I WANT, WITH WHO I WANT
♢♦♢

Harley Quinn wakes up in a cage in Belle Reve, a maximum-security prison built within Dead Man island. She's thoroughly rested from her fun-filled day-long class trip with her wonderful, sexy professor, Mr. J. With the help of a few knotted t-shirts, she hangs upside down in her cage. This is only way she can sleep without the nightmares. Her silky, pink and blue washed up hair hovers over the concrete ground as she slowly and languidly unfolds, then lowers herself to the ground. Her cage is in a cell block Harley has all to herself. It is so that she can't wander its spacious nooks and crannies. She remains locked up in her own cramped little space, so she couldn't be bothered by the other nutcases they seal away in this maximum-security crazy house. In a sense, Harley prefers the quiet. This way she can listen to the several voices in her head.

Armed sentinels stand outside her cage, outfitted to the teeth, waiting for her to make a wrong move. Any wrong move. The last time she had, she took out four of their squad before being brought down by a triple dose of sedatives. The guards agreed to not make the same mistake, again. So now, they're heavily armed and as brutally Neanderthal as supermax guards can be. Recently, Harley learned they're highly afraid of her. She might look like a pretty little snip of a girl, but she can kill a man twice her size before he can even reach his weapon.

"Open the goddamn gate! Come on, guys. Don't waste my time." Their commander, Captain Griggs demands. He's a tyrannical redneck, and proud of it.

Behind the metal, double door, a dozen correctional offers march down an empty hallway, alongside Edward Cullen and what's left of the Swan family. Amanda Waller follows behind them with a clipboard pressed against her chest.

"Sector C! Pull your heads out of your ass! The boss is on deck! Open it! Bravo 14 open perimeter fence. Stay back." Griggs warns his men. The gates open and they all march inside.

Harley's lifeless eyes fill with curiosity, watching the army of people swarm around her cage. Two figures stumble behind them, meanwhile another gracefully walks inside.

Charlie Swan glances at the morbid room, surprised his niece has survived this long. It's low temperature causes his daughter to grow a chill down her spine.

Worried, Edward wraps his arms around her shoulders, causing her to grow even colder. This causes a frown to form on his lips. He gently removes his arms, and settles with holding her hand. The immortal vampire watches another gate open in front of the woman's cage.

"If she moves, fire her up, all right." Griggs stands in front of the cage, holding his automatic weapon. He stares at the beauty within the cage.

The woman, Harley Quinn, adjusts herself to look at him, still on the swing.

"You gonna come down from there or what," Grigg smirks.

A giggle escapes her cracked lips as she maneuvers herself to gracefully slip out of the make-shift swing. She lands on the balls of her feet and walks toward the commander.