𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭

♢♦♢I SWEAR! I'M KEEPING IT AS A SOUVENIR, SOMETHIN' I CAN HAND OVER TO MY DAUGHTER AT HER WEDDIN' OR SOMETHIN'♢♦♢

♢♦♢
I SWEAR! I'M KEEPING IT AS A SOUVENIR, SOMETHIN' I CAN HAND OVER TO MY DAUGHTER AT HER WEDDIN' OR SOMETHIN'
♢♦♢

Amanda Waller gestures for the guards to open the several large boxes sitting on the tarmac. Harley's blue eyes glisten with curiosity. They follow the facility manager's commands, revealing different outfits, weapons, and more. Everything that makes Harleen Quinzel Harley Quinn sits inside those boxes. Immediately, Harley releases a loud squeal. She bounces on her feet and excitedly claps her hands. Grinning from ear to ear, she bends over and grabs her red and black mallet. She taps it against the palm of her hand. Once her eyes drift to another item inside the box, she sets it down and grabs her iconic red and black jumpsuit outfit.

".. Mister J's lawyer brought this for you. He didn't know what you wanted to wear for your release date." Amanda speaks behind her.

Tearing up, a grateful Harley spins around. She sniffs the jumpsuit's luxurious material. "It's perfect.." She genuinely smiles. "Thank you.''

"Well, just go ahead and change with Sergeant Llenies. Then, we'll have you off with your family." Amanda replies, brushing a strand of brown hair behind her ear.

Slightly confused, the blonde spins around to find a woman holding up a white curtain. She scoffs and faces Ms. Waller. "What? Can't a gal' get some privacy around here?" She places her hands on her waist, her jumpsuit still in hand.

"Last time we sent you to the public bathroom, you tried to strangle one of my men with toilet paper. You'll be alright," Lieutenant says before Amanda can reply. She glares at him for not allowing her to speak, but stays silent.

"Hmm.. okay, now, but don't try no sneaky stuff!" Harley giggles and skips toward the series of boxes, finding different types of clothes, shoes, jewelry and makeup. Nearby, Amanda, Charlie and the Lieutenant begin to discuss over her parole agreement. With black, tar-like colored eyes, Edward watches the seventeen year old go through the boxes like a Black Friday shopper. Although they aren't nearly as violent, he supposes.

The brunette notices the hunger in the love of her life's face. ".. Edward, are you okay?" She voices her concern, looking up at him with worry.

He gulps and slowly nods his head. "Yes.."

Skeptical, she reaches for his cold hand. He offers her a small smile and pecks her knuckles.

Not too far from the two, Harley gives a whoop ass, without hesitation. She strips off her beige jumpsuit and rifles through the boxes, all with her name on it. The woman with the white curtain, gets completely ignored. With only her underwear, it becomes obvious that Harley's body is muscular and fit. She sports a large tattoo on her back that let's anyone staring at her - which includes a certain member of the Cullen family and her maternal family- know she's still "Property Of Joker." Finding what she was looking for, she holds a "Buttercup" chain close to her chest. With a sad sigh, she pulls it away from her and runs her finger over the gold lettering. She sets it down next to a tube of red lipstick.