𝐏𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬

♡♦♡UH, WHO THE FUCK DID I JUST BLOW UP♡♦♡

♡♦♡
UH, WHO THE FUCK DID I JUST BLOW UP
♡♦♡

"So, Doc, wha' didja bring me besides this scrumptious deity," an old, Armenian man asks Doc, the only person in the entire city of Gotham nice enough to take Harley in.

"Give 'em to him, Harley," Doc tells his friend in his thick Taiwanese accent as he spins around to look back at her.

Harley Quinn, dressed in a pair of tight skinny jeans, a basic red crop top and black sunglasses, doesn't hear him. Her mind is somewhere else as she looks out a window by a bookshelf in the dusty pawn shop.

Homeless and untrusting of everybody around her, she is needing to fend for herself. She has no family, no allies, no permanent home, and no money. The only person she can one hundred percent trust in is Doc, that's it. She is eternally grateful for that man. He's been letting her sleep in the old apartment above his restaurant. She doesn't know what she'd be doing if it weren't for him.

Him and her are spending her second day back in the city at his good friend's pawn shop down the street. She thought she'd get a some money from selling a few pieces of jewelry she owns. Though, it does pain her to let go of them, as they do have great significance to her. It's no more than a simple diamond ring, two pairs of pearl earrings and two gold necklaces. At least with that money she can rent a decent apartment.

Plus, she wanted to find a good excuse to go out today. It's been so long since she's been back home. Supposedly, the pawn shop is haunted. Though, she hasn't witnessed anything happening since she arrived thirty minutes ago.

The story goes that the owner's father, the previous owner of the pawn shop, was an unpleasant miser who died off... actually there are multiple versions of what was the cause of his death. Some people say that he was killed by an angry client, others that he had heart attack, and then there are people claiming that he had drown in the bathtub of his home. Neither of his children have either confirmed or denied any of these allegations.

Regardless of how he died, all versions include his wife falling into despair and dying few weeks later. After Doc's friend sold it to some people, they were trying to create a new business for the space, but sooner or later, they were selling it back to him for half the price they bought it for. Some neighbors at the time said that at night they could hear screams and crying.

Soon, the interest in the estate fell so drastically low that the late couple's son had to connect the shop to a Big Cosmos restaurant in order to stay afloat on sales. So now, there is the pawn shop on one side of the building and the restaurant on the other side. It's highly convenient for those who get hungry after inhaling a deadly amount of dust.

Harley is still standing by the window, completely lost in thought as she looks out of it. The only indications that any business is run in this place is the two front windows larger than in an average house, a massive Pawn Shop + Big Cosmos sign hung up on the roof, and a tattered awning on the front door saying: