𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐦

♢♦♢THOSE TWO BECAME THE KING AND QUEEN OF GOTHAM CITY AND GOD HELP ANYONE WHO DISRESPECTED THE QUEEN♢♦♢

♢♦♢
THOSE TWO BECAME THE KING AND QUEEN OF GOTHAM CITY AND GOD HELP ANYONE WHO DISRESPECTED THE QUEEN
♢♦♢

The real work of transferring a highly dangerous criminal from Belle Reve doesn't take place in the light of day, but in a quiet back room, behind the leather-cushioned and mahogany-stained walls of a tried-and-true Port Angeles Steakhouse. The important people go there to sip fine wine and cut into a juicy filet while negotiating treaties and bills that would otherwise never see the light of day. Opened in the early 1940s, it is one of the very few reminders that, unlike the rest of this youth-obsessed world, some things still age well.

Amanda Waller, a dark-skinned woman in her forties, takes another sip of her Pinot noir, then continues talking, her constant monotone expression in full action. With her in this soundproof chamber sits a noticeably uncomfortable teenager with almost see-through pale skin and brown, shoulder-length hair. To her right, sits an old gentleman, sharing her pale skin and brown eyes that matches the hair on his head. On her left, is an inhumanly gorgeous man. His eyebrows furrow with concentration on an unknown dilemma. Unlike the other two, he has auburn hair and golden colored eyes.

"I assume you acknowledge what great responsibility you will carry once the inmate's under your care, Mr. Swan," Amanda speaks, taking a glance at the brown-haired man in front of her.

The man, Charlie Swan, leans back in the booth."My niece will be under great care, Ms. Waller. I can assure you." He nods his head with a slight smile.

The seventeen year old swallows the lump in her throat and awkwardly leans in. "Yeah, totally. Harleen's always been good to me and my dad." She puts her two cents into the conversation.

Amanda Waller glances at Mr. Swan's only daughter, Isabella Swan, who prefers to be called 'Bella'.

"Plus, we live in a small town. Everyone knows each other, so if anything happens.. we'll be the first to know," Bella continues.

Waller opens a bottle of the 2014 Malbec and pours a glass. Argentinian wines are her favorites. "With all due respect," she plugs the bottle of wine with a cork, "that girl is not who you used to know. She's a criminal. A dangerous one at that." She downs the entire glass.

The father - daughter duo glance at each other.

She sets down her wine stained glass and shrugs her shoulders, pulling out a smart phone from her Louis Vuitton handbag. She shows the screen to the three strangers, ready for playback. "This security footage maybe be difficult to watch, Mr. Swan, but it must be done. From someone in the field of law, to another." Waller presses play.

The screen shows a blonde woman crouching in the corner of a cage with her back facing a metal, double door. She's seen rocking back and fourth when a group of guards enter her habitat, their assault weapons pointed to her. A man in the far right says something, but gets ignored. He speaks again, but the blonde doesn't move an inch. He looks at the guard to his right, then walks towards the obliviously ill woman, where he's suddenly met with a sharp object to the throat. Almost immediately, a swarm of tasers hit the girl in different parts of her body, causing her to convulse and fall to the ground.