𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐀 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐆𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐔𝐩 𝐈𝐧 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐈𝐈

♡♦♡THE LOVE WE SHARED WAS NOTHING BUT AN IDEA, AN UNREALISTIC WISH♡♦♡

♡♦♡
THE LOVE WE SHARED WAS NOTHING BUT AN IDEA, AN UNREALISTIC WISH
♡♦♡

It seems as though she's been running for days, until she finally stops at her destination - her home. Harley Quinn wastes no time to lift the mat off the front door, yank the spare key off the floor, and use it to walk on inside. She's frantic. Her heavy footsteps sound throughout the two story home as she sprints up the stairs, enters her bedroom and yanks her nightstand cabinet open. She reaches for something black and stuffs it into the front of her jeans before she takes her keys.

She must've been too loud because now she can hear Charlie standing up from his bed. There's a small pause as she holds her keys in her hand. She's hesitating.

Harley, you don't want to do this.., a little voice says in the back of her head.

Yes, I do. I need to, she responds back.

No, you don't, it assures. You'll just get hurt.

Her grip on the keys tighten, and her knuckles turn white. They've already hurt us, Harleen..

Without a second thought, she races down the flight of stairs and out the front door, her feet bare and naked. She exits just as Charlie is beginning to open his bedroom door.

Finally, she reaches the driveway and instantly hops onto her Harley Davidson, not bothering to wear her protective gear. Immediately after starting the engine, she pulls out of the house and speeds off. She drives as fast as her Harley Davidson will go.

She's speeding down the streets of Forks, Washington, desperately searching for the love of her life. She's determined to find him, hoping she catches him before he leaves. It seems as though God had heard her wishes because suddenly she catches the sight of a silver Volvo speeding down the very street she's on. Surrounding it is a very familiar red convertible car, a white Jeep, a black Mercedes sedan and an SUV.

She's caught Edward just in the nick of time as he's just left the Cullen residence less than ten minutes ago. She twists the handles of her worn down motorcycle, desperately trying to catch up to him.

The city lights illuminate all around her, the honking of horns and revving of her engine the only sound she can hear through the strong wind. Her blonde hair dances around her face as she dodges cars and speeds through red lights.

She's finally closing in on him. She accelerates down the highway, chasing after his silver car. He must have noticed her in the rearview mirror, as he is now giving more gas as well. He's trying to shake her off by constantly changing lanes and passing through stop signs and red lights.

You're not getting away that easily, she thinks, determination raging through her body.

Determined to change his mind, she follows his every move. It's so much easier for her to maneuver through the trafficked road with her bike. She's right behind him now, his license plate clearer than ever. She's so close, yet so far..