𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞

♢♦♢PAYING IS FOR DUMMIES♢♦♢

♢♦♢
PAYING IS FOR DUMMIES
♢♦♢

I put a spell on you..

Because you're mine...

You better stop the things you do..

I tell ya I ain't lyin'..

I ain't lyin'...

'I Put a Spell on You,' a widely known song created by Annie Lennox, plays inside of heavily Halloween decorated grocery store. This means one thing, and one thing only. Pumpkin season is here and ready to stay for the month of witches, vampires and goblins. A day has passed since Harley went on that shopping spree with Rosalie and Alice, meaning today is Bella's turn.

Bella strolls through the frozen aisle, searching for some items Charlie wrote on a grocery list. Oh, yeah! Charlie. He has yet to find out about his niece's mini shopping spree with his credit card, leaving him to wonder who the hell had access to his card. But luckily, the bank was able to return his money in full. Still, he wonders.

His daughter pushes on a silver shopping cart as she passes through another part of the store: the Halloween costume aisle. She walks through a creepy, black and white doorway prop, and before she knows it, she is getting attacked. A woman in a devil mask runs towards her from across the aisle. The brunette releases a frightened yelp and falls to her knees, putting her hands up in defense mode. Once she realizes the woman in the mask isn't causing her any harm, she cautiously peeks at the figure through her fingers and watches her laugh behind the mask.

The woman removes her mask, revealing her true identity: it's the one, and only, Harleen Francis Quinzel. Harley Quinn for short, of course.

"Oh, my gosh! Harley," Bella angrily exclaims. Still on the floor, she leans in and smacks her cousin's knee, her eyebrows furrowed into an angry expression.

Harley simply laughs at her. "Jezzus! You should'da seen yer face!"

The brunette rolls her eyes and pulls herself off the ground. She dusts herself off as Harley randomly tosses the mask behind her. It falls to the ground, used and abandoned.

"You're annoying," Isabella grumbles, sounding like how Harley's brother would in this situation.

Harley gives her cousin a playful smirk and quickly ducks her head, slipping it under Bella's arm. She leans into her and pecks her pale cheek. "But you still love me, and you know it."

Bella rolls her eyes at her comment, though she can't help herself from smiling. "Whatever..," she simply replies. She walks toward the abandoned mask and, unlike her cousin, she tosses it into a bucket with the other Halloween masks. Once she's finished, she heads toward the shopping cart and pushes it through another Halloween prop, only this one is themed as a creepy carnival. It has two animatronic clowns standing at it's sides, carnival music and fake spiders.