𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐠

♡♦♡OH, A PENNY♡♦♡

♡♦♡
OH, A PENNY
♡♦♡

"So, I broke that lady's nose durin' a heist 'cause she was tryna escape and I accidentally ran that man's foot with a truck," Harley Quinn informs the pup in her right arm. The dog listens intensely, narrowing his eyes as a response to her statement, which causes her to scoff. "Don't look at me like that! I was drunk!"

Harley and him are walking through the shop they landed on earlier — a meat shop, who's owner is thankfully in good terms with Harleen. As they head through the shop, she tells the dog — which she named Boo after finding out he's a boy — all about the people she's wronged.

The owner of the shop, dressed in a white butcher uniform, smiles at the two as he opens the backdoor for them. Harley giggles and waves at him, walking out the shop. "Sorry for bustin' on ya like that, Sam, but thanks for the shortcut. Cya," she exclaims, and he smiles in return before closing the door behind him.

She sighs, carefully setting Boo down onto the floor and walking with him through the alleyway. She shrugs her shoulders and continues to casually speak to the dog. "I guess a lot of peop—"

Before she can finish her sentence, the two of them are greeted with a man who is at least twice as tall as her. He has a crowbar in his grip, his face showing nothing but intense anger.

"There you are," the man growls at her. "Harley Quinn. Looks like she has a little friend with her."

Boo is heard whining as he hides behind Harley's slender legs. He looks up as she takes a single step back, looking confused.

"Yeah," she responds, though it sounds more like a question. She clearly doesn't recognize this man.

"I've waited a long time for this," the man says, closing in on her her with just a small step.

"You have," she sighs before stomping her foot. "I haven't had breakfast yet. ...Wait, what did I do to you?"

This angers the man even more, his. "Are you serious," he screams out loud, pointing to his face. "Look at my face. Look at my face!"

Then, it clicks! She stares at his angry face, his skin inked to the absolute maximum. It's tattooed to look like a clown with its massive, red grin and blue eyebrows. For as dangerous as this situation is, she can't help but let out a little laugh. I mean, can you really blame her? He looks like a clown!

The man immediately takes notice, raising his crowbar high up in the air. "Oh, you think this is funny? I can guarantee you're gonna be sorry."

Harley puts her hands up instantly. "Okay, but that wasn't me," she quickly defends herself.

He cuts her off. "But you dared him to do it."

The story went a little like this. A year ago, when the Joker was well and alive and him and her were happily in a relationship, they caught this man, known as the Clown for previously working as a clown in children's birthday parties before he started working for Mr. J as a bodyguard, stealing jewels and money out of one of their warehouses. They caught him on cameras, but he still denied it. So, to try to get him to admit it was him stealing, Jack Napier spent hours torturing him. And still, nothing. So, bored and drunk, Harley thought she'd have a little fun by daring him into tattooing his face.