𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨

♡♦♡AIN'T NO SLICK FELLA IN A CHEAP SUIT AND A CHEAPER GRIN TELLIN' ME WHO I AM EVER AGAIN♡♦♡

♡♦♡
AIN'T NO SLICK FELLA IN A CHEAP SUIT AND A CHEAPER GRIN TELLIN' ME WHO I AM EVER AGAIN
♡♦♡

Edward Cullen studies and inventories every last inch of Harley Quinn, but there are no signs of distress or pain.

Unbelievable, Aro thinks with horror as Alec and Harleen continue to battle with one another, she didn't even feel a pinch!

Aro exclaims mentally with glee. Brilliant! He is completely captivated by the fight Harley is putting up — everything about her amazes her, from her agility, quickness, strength, flexibility. It is all new to him, no human has ever shown this much success when it comes to battling a vampire. And the way she reacted to Jane's power — oh, God, now that's what impresses him the most!

Suddenly, Jane let's out a painful scream from the other side of the room, instantly falling to her knees. Her mind indicates that she is being harmed — harmed by her own powers, though Harleen is left unscathed. Marcus lets out a long sigh while Caius's eyes glaze over with shock. This has clearly never happened before.

Immediately after she stops the harm against herself, Jane's thoughts become vicious, so dark and evil Edward has to make sure she is still directing her gaze in Harley's direction because of how silent and still she's become. Jane is, though her eyes have narrowed, becoming slits.

Why. Isn't. She. Crying. Out. In. Pain? Why. Did. That. Hurt. Me? Why. Can't. Stupid. Humans. Stay. In. Their. Lanes? Jane thinks wildly, concentrating her every last ounce of power on Harley, but only affecting herself in the process. Stupid, insignificant human! This is unusual for her. Just like with Edward, he never has to concentrate or think about hearing people's thoughts — he just does. It is the same for Jane. She wants torture and she gets it without lifting a single finger. If she wasn't a vampire, she'd be sweating with the effort of it all now. Harleen is a conundrum. One Jane is swiftly growing to hate.

Edward's muscles go from a cramped I'm-trying-not-to-laugh at the fact Jane, like Aro and himself, are unable to fully use her gifts on the brave, little blonde human to coiling to predatory as he realizes that Demetri's hands are still on him, preventing him from interfering with Alec and Harley's fight as per orders from his master.

He peels his hands off of him quickly, rushing to the other end of the room as he's attempted to do dozens of times now, and afraid that Jane might lash out in other ways. The thoughts of anger crowds into Jane's mind like a hurricane ready to hit the shore and destroy anything in its path. But then Demetri stops him in his tracks — again, and again, and again. Edward cannot get through to the big burly man, no matter how hard he tries. He tries not to push his luck too much, knowing very well that it could result in his head being on the floor.