𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐲 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲

♡♦♡MOMMY

♡♦♡
MOMMY.. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
♡♦♡

At Haly's Circus, the dressing tent is packed with makeup stylists running in and out the tent with boxes full of wigs and makeup, fashion directors storing away the crew's shoes and costumes for the next day, and clowns removing their clothes and makeup. Fresh off the stage, Harley Quinn drags her feet as she walks into the portable dressing station. She carefully removes the red jester hat off her head of bouncy curls, tired and exhausted. She feels mentally and physically drained, like her energy has been sucked out of her.

Today has not been a good day for Gotham's Queen. During her solo act with the trampoline, she accidentally fell off the jumping mat and completely embarrassed herself in front of everybody. Not to mention she almost slipped off the aerial silks fifteen minutes later.

Harleen releases a long and tired sigh before she begins to scratch off the pink and blue glitter off her hair and moves around the crowd of people to get to her station. It just includes a basic foldable chair in front of a desk and mirror, nothing luxurious. All around her mirror are taped up photos of Bernie and her. At the desk is a framed clipping of Edward Cullen in all his glory.

Once she sits down, she leans forward and kisses the framed picture, then rubs her nose up to it. "Hi, honey," she says to the picture, clearly still head over heels with the immortal being. She then glances down at the photo in her hands and frowns.

Loneliness settles into her chest, like an infection around the ever-present wound. She misses him. She knows that isn't good - she'll admit, she depended on Edward far too much, especially when she had nothing to offer him back - but she misses him anyway.

Days like this, he'd hold her close and tell her everything will be okay, but he's not here anymore, and there's no one else who can assure her that things will be okay, not even Bella. Since Jacob and her started talking again, she hardly has any time for Harleen.

The hole in her chest throbs achingly at the reminder of her loneliness, but she just swallows hard and shoves the pain away. She can't be distracted, not now. If she wants to move on, she needs to stop thinking about him. Starting tomorrow, I'm going to trash everything, she promises herself. Clothes, gifts, pictures —

A fat clown sitting beside her shakes his head in disgust, noticing the photo in her hand and the dazed look in her expression. "Just give it a rest, Harley. You actually think he's coming back?"

The entire town of Forks already knew about Harley Quinn's breakup with Edward Cullen since the very beginning. It didn't take long for the townspeople to find out they've stopped talking after he moved out of state. Word spreads fast in a small town like Forks.

Harley caresses the framed picture and blows it another kiss; so much for moving on.. Then, she turns to the clown, wearing a hopeful smile on her face. "Well, he hasn't blocked me from Facebook yet. Who knows what the future might bring?"