𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐡

♡♦♡FIRST YOU MISS A COUPLE WEEKS OF SCHOOL, AND WHEN YOU COME BACK, YOU'RE DIFFERENT♡♦♡

♡♦♡
FIRST YOU MISS A COUPLE WEEKS OF SCHOOL, AND WHEN YOU COME BACK, YOU'RE DIFFERENT
♡♦♡

It's been two months now since Edward Cullen had left Harleen, and even now it is difficult for Harley Quinn to think about him, or much less think about his name. The names "Edward" and "Cullen" still sucker punches her in the chest and back, leaving fresh gaping wounds in both areas. Even though the holes are smaller than what they were before, it's still there, and it threatens to take her under with each breath she takes.

Despite the pain, Harley has decided it is finally time to start living her life again. She doesn't know know how or when this feeling began happening, but slowly she's getting better and reaching out to her friends instead of having them reach out to her. Still, that doesn't stop her constant memory of Edward living in her head and gruesome nightmares of both him and the Joker.. not to mention her sudden mood swings.

Harley Quinn is sitting in the backseat of Bella's red truck, admiring the outside view whilst Bella and Jacob conversate in front of her. She's silent, barely paying any attention to them. She's in her own little world.

She becomes oblivious of her cousin's worried eyes glued to her. As much as she has her moments of joy and laughter, she just isn't the same anymore. Edward has changed her completely. There is no Harleen or Harley. There is a stranger. Her eating habits are worsening as the days pass, sleeping is nonexistent to her and her energy levels are down to the soles of her feet.

And as Bella continues to stare at her through the tiny rear-view mirror, she begins to wonder what she's thinking. Moments like this she wishes Edward had turned her. Maybe then he could help Bella know what Harley's thoughts are and then maybe she'd know how to help..

Harleen's chest rises and falls with a deep sigh. At what point did my life go Looney Tunes, she asks herself, her eyes filled with pain and sorrow. How did it happen? Who's to blame? There's a wrinkle on her forehead as she suddenly becomes angry. Batman, that's who, she convinces herself. It's always been Batman! Ruining my life! Spoiling my fun! She slumps in her seat, frowning deeply. She knows Batman isn't the problem to her equation. She knows it, but she can't help but blame someone else for it. Coming between me and my puddin' from the very beginning...

She sighs again, her chest sinking. Just face it, Harls, the old Batman ain't got nothin' ta do with this.. Yer just a certified nutso wanted by the law in over a dozen states — and hopelessly in love with a blood-thirsty vampire who had a thing for yer cousin.

Isabella and her are ripped away from their separate thoughts as soon as they hear someone suddenly screaming. They both look out the windows of the truck and at the cliffs, noticing the four men standing on the ledge of a rocky cliff. They wear matching cut-off shorts, but that's all, as they aren't wearing any shirts.