𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬

♢♦♢THAT'S MY JOKER

♢♦♢
THAT'S MY JOKER. THE CLOWN PRINCE OF CRIME. MY PARTNER IN MADNESS. THE HARLEQUIN OF HATE. THE JESTER OF GENOCIDE. THE CALIPH OF CLOWNS. THE MOGUL OF MOUNTEBANKS. THE LOVE OF MY LIFE.
♢♦♢

After they treated themselves with a massage and manicure, they head into another shopping center, searching for the perfect dress for Rosalie and Alice to wear at their school prom. Inside a boutique, a pair of muscled men stand in front of a closed curtain with their arms closed. They're dressed in a mix of blue and grey, wearing hats over their foreheads and navy-coloured gloves. The two of them part to show a third figure. It's Gotham's gift for Forks. The said gift clears her throat, smiling as she struts out of the curtain, where Rosalie Hale sits in front of her with an amused smile. Her throat erupts with laughter, amazed at Harley for managing to get the store's employees to "work" for her.

"Look alive, wave slaves! Presenting the Woman of Vision, The Lady of Fashion, The Princess of Pixies, The One With Style, the one, and only... Alice," Harley declares, bowing as she walks away backwards. The two employees also step aside a small distance.

If the previous sight hadn't amused Rosalie, it certainly did now. Alice, in a massive, purple ball gown, tall heels and a purple fascinator, emerges from the curtains. Rosalie covers her mouth to stop herself from bursting with laughter. The cringing "human" mannequin looks at Harley, her stylist.

"I think we should go with this one," Harley exclaims, nodding her head excitedly.

Alice looks down at her over the top outfit, feeling hesitant. "Er.."

"I don't know, Harls," Rosalie snorts. "I just don't think it's enough."

Alice's golden eyes widen in size as her sister laughs in her chair. She opens her mouth to say something, but Harley beats her to it.

"Hmm. Maybe she's got a point, Dandelioness," she says. "Maybe we needa ta go... crazier! Boys!"

Before Alice can say "crazy," she is being dragged by the two employees into the dressing area, where Harley will soon shower her with ridiculous clothing. Oh have the tables turned. Who would dress others and style them like human mannequins is now getting the same treatment. A mischievous, giggling harlequin leaps from her plastic chair to attend Alice behind the curtain, when suddenly her phone buzzes. Not thinking much of it, she pulls it from her pocket and stares at the screen. There's a notification from a game she recently downloaded, but that's not what she's stating at. No. It's her wallpaper. It's her Joker. You'd think that she'd be used to constantly seeing his face after having it for so long.

She misses him greatly.

She yearns for him still.