𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐀' 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐬

♢♦♢GEE

♢♦♢
GEE.. I DON'T REMEMBER ADDING YOU TWO TO MY HALLUCINATIONS
♢♦♢

"Now - Now, Bernie Baby, ya know ya can't be messin' aroun' with the neighbor's doggie no more. That girl is a bad influence on you," the sociopathic teen scolds her dead beaver as she carries him down the stairs of the Swan Residence. She wears her fuzzy slippers and a pink nightgown, meanwhile Bernie wears Bella's baby tutu and a tiara.

Wrapped around her tattooed arm, Bernie tilts his head up to look at his owner. "It was only a massage, Fruitcakes. Ya know I only got eyes for ya," he defends his reasoning for being in the neighbor's backyard.

Of course, this is all a hallucination. The reality is that Bernie couldn't have magically stood up and walked to the neighbor's backyard. What happened was that the night prior, Harley was sleep walking and set Bernie in their lawn. She just doesn't remember. So when she woke up this morning, you guessed it, she found Bernie smooshing up on the neighbor's dog. Or rather, the dog licking all up on Bernie.

Harley gives him a look and continues down the steps. "Yeah, well, massages turn to kissin' and kissin' turn ta other stuff, and ya know it," she replies. At the bottom of the steps, they are met with two members of the Cullen family. Rosalie and Alice sit at the dining table, speaking to one another. They don't notice the human's presence until she starts speaking. "Gee.. I don't remember adding you two to my hallucinations," she says, rubbing her eyes with her fisted hand.

Hearing this, the two beauties look up at her and the dead beaver that clings to her arm like a newborn baby. They stand from their chairs. Alice immediately leaps forward and grabs Harley's free hand, beaming a smile, while Rosalie stands back with her arms crossed and a light smile playing on her lips.

"Hey," Alice exclaims, her eyes wide with excitement.

Harley's blue eyes shift from Rosalie to Alice. "Er, hi.. How d'ya get in? - Oh, my God! Are ya here ta rob the place? I ain't got nothing. I promise," she exclaims, putting her hands up. "Well, I did.. but I gave it all to Bellsies. She said she was gonna give it back ta ya. Ya know how it is with shiny stuff, sticky hands.. Can ya really blame me? All that jewelry was practically beggin' me ta take 'em."

"Oh," Alice expresses her confusion. She looks back at her sister, who looks just as confused. She looks back at Harley and tilts her head to the side, still smiling. "No.. Your uncle let us in. I thought you'd like to come shopping with us."

"Oh," Harley hums, her lips forming a small "o" shape. Then, she releases a sigh of relief, her shoulders sinking. After a moment of silence, she throws her arms in the air and grins. "Okay! Sure," she exclaims and makes her way around Alice to sit at the dining table. "Ya mind passin' me the cereal, Rosa-Lillies?"

Standing at the end of the table, Rosalie smiles at her and grabs the box of Lucky Charms cereal. She leans forward to hand it to her.

"Thanksies!" Harley thanks her and pours a load of cereal into a random bowl she found on the table.