𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐑𝐞𝐝

♢♦♢I BET THAT PAINTER, LEONARDO DICAPRIO, LOOKED ALL SEXY IN THAT CUTE, LITTLE TITANIC BOAT ♢♦♢

♢♦♢
I BET THAT PAINTER, LEONARDO DICAPRIO, LOOKED ALL SEXY IN THAT CUTE, LITTLE TITANIC BOAT
♢♦♢

Edward, Emmett and Harley Quinn climb into the ridiculously expensive, silver car and make their way to their seats. With Harleen in the back and the two brothers in the front, it leads them north to the Cullen residence, which is not too far from the completely destroyed diner.

"See? That was fun, right?" Harley grins behind them. "Just what I needed. As they say, a good ol' smack-a-roo a day keeps the insanity away."

Emmett glances her way, then at the stone cold driver. The air is incredibly tense. Neither of them have said a word to her since they exited the diner. And one thing Harley hates more than Batman is the silent treatment.

"Boo boo." A pout makes its way to her lips as she pulls out a clear tube of black lipstick from her pocket and starts applying it to her lips. Her lips, now tinted with a dark black color, she closes the tube and looks at them. ".. Friggin' whores. Always ruinin' all the fun."

Edward throws a glance at her through his rear-view mirror, clearly unamused. His brother, on the other end, can't help himself from smiling slightly. What can he say? Harleen is a funny gal. Edward focuses back on the road, his grip on the steering wheel firm and tight. They're only thirty miles away from his home, or "the bat cave", as Harley calls it.

In the passenger seat, Emmett glances at Edward, unsure, then at Harley. You can say he hates silence just as much as her. And so he breaks it, unable to stay upset for long. "Well," he starts, "if my opinion makes of anything, those people totally deserved it."

Clearly in agreement, Harley laughs at his comment. They start making conversation, happy in their element of fun and jokes. Edward tunes them out, too focused on getting to Bella as soon as possible.

His car weaves in and out of traffic as they inch closer and closer to their destination. All they have to do is pick up Esme and Rosalie and then they can all go and join Bella in Arizona.

Each second that he spends away from Bella, he can feel his body ache. He genuinely believes that half of him is with her, and that without her he will never be whole.

Behind him and his brother, Harley takes out a cold burrito she took - more like stole - from the diner right before she started her performance, and starts munching on it. She feels like she could use it right about now. "Hmm," she hums and puts a finger up, her mouth full of food. "What about.. Abraham Lincoln?"

"Yep," Emmett replies, grinning.

"Hm... Albert Einstein," Harley asks.

"You're kidding, right?" He smirks at her, then laughs like it's totally normal for someone to meet some of America's most historic figures from decades back and still be alive.