𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

♢♦♢I DATED OVER A DOZEN BOYS BEFORE YER FATHER AN' I GOT MARRIED

♢♦♢
I DATED OVER A DOZEN BOYS BEFORE YER FATHER AN' I GOT MARRIED. YOU NEED TA EXPERIMENT MORE, DARLING.. I MEAN, THE TWO OF US MADE SURE WE TRIED EVERYTHING TWICE BEFORE TYIN' THE KNOT
♢♦♢

A month has passed since Waylon Forge's death, and still no one has the answers to his case. Everything about his death seems strange and uncanny. Similar to the other recent deaths in Washington, he was missing tons of blood. It was almost as if it was sucked out of him. It also seems as though the killer, or killers, have no relationship to him. Therefore, his death wasn't personal. This brings up the question of whether or not this is some sort of cult. Charlie and the entire police station are working hard and truly invested in his case, but they haven't gotten anywhere so far. They also followed after those strange footprints in the forest and, you guessed it, it lead them nowhere. They were halfway to Winnipeg, Canada when they realized this wasn't going to lead them anywhere. There are many questions, but no answers.

At the Swan Residence, Harley is spread out on the living room couch, eating a bowl of Lucky Charms cereal in front of the television, while Charlie and Bella set up the table for Thanksgiving dinner. This year it will only be them, the Cullen family and hopefully, Jacob and Billy, that is if Billy agrees to set aside his differences with the family of vampires and be at peace with them, at least until dinner is over. This is Harley's first Thanksgiving in Forks, and her friends and family want it to be special. Unfortunately, none of her friends and family from New York can be here to celebrate this year's Thanksgiving with her, but she will definitely keep them in mind.

And if there's anyone in the entire world she wishes could be here, it would be her parents. Her mother is unfortunately busy with work, her father is in prison again for drug trafficking and her older brother off living his own life. As much as they pushed her aside and left her to fend for herself in the hectic city of Gotham, she still loves them and wishes they could be here. And their relationship has definitely been getting better with the older her parents get. Just a few months ago, weeks before she was sent to Belle Reve, she paid them an unexpected visit and stayed at their home in Long Island for the twins', Frankie and Ezzie's, birthday. This is the recent memory she has of them.

"I'm the meanest, roughest, toughest hombre that's ever crossed the Rio Grande - and I ain't o namby-bamby," Yosemite Sam, from the cartoons Looney Tunes, says on the television.

This causes the viewer, Harley, to laugh and down the cereal's leftover milk. There's a sudden knock on the door, meaning someone's here already. No one's supposed ta be here til eight, she thinks, confused. She turns her head and sees Bella poking her head out the dining room, then pull it back out of view.

Suspicious..

Dressed in pink shorts, a white tank top and pink fuzzy slippers, she sets down the empty bowl of cereal and stands off the couch. She gets to the door and pulls it back, not believing her eyes. "Holee hasty houseguests! Ma! What are you doin' here?!"