𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤

♢♦♢IN THE INTENSIVE TREATMENT BUILDING, RIGHT UNFER THE SOLITARY CONFINEMENT CELLS

♢♦♢
IN THE INTENSIVE TREATMENT BUILDING, RIGHT UNFER THE SOLITARY CONFINEMENT CELLS. GOOD TIMES
♢♦♢

Half an hour has passed since Esme Cullen dropped off Harley Quinn at the Swan Residence. It's a Thursday. So Bella, Jacob and Esme's adopted children have to attend school today, leaving the homicidal maniac home alone. Harley decided to take advantage of her free time to take Bernie out for a walk. In her severely ill mind, she genuinely believes that walking the dead beaver will get him back in "shape."

Dressed in a red crop-top, jean shorts and black ankle boots, she casually drags her leashed beaver behind her. Massive sunglasses cover her light eyes from the shining sun as she strolls down a crowded sidewalk. People around them give her and Bernie curious looks.

Up ahead, a gigantic Rottweiler looks over at Bernie and immediately holds a protective stance. He growls and barks as he and his owner get closer and closer to Harley and her "pet." His owner, a middle-aged woman with red hair, uses all her strength to pull him away from the two. The two of them continue to walk down the sidewalk, while Bernie and Harley stop in front of a tall oak tree. On it, is a stapled piece of paper that reads:

HALY'S CIRCUS
PRESENTS:

TRAPEZE ARTISTS
LIVE ELEPHANTS
FORTUNE TELLERS
BEARDED LADIES
SWORD SWALLOWERS
CLOWNS
MAGIC
AND SO MUCH MORE!

In the bottom, in small letters, it says:

The Circus Is Coming To Town! Looking For Talent. Must Be Available The Day Of Hire. To Apply, Text "Natzi-Punks-Fuck-Off" at 678-978.

A circus, Harley excitedly thinks. One thing she loves, besides sex, money and clowns, is a good circus show. When she lived in Gotham, her and the Mad Hatter used to work in a widely known circus & amusement park named "The Boody Trap." He stuck to being the circus' surprising magician, while she worked as his helpful famulus. She'd also dance, do stunts, perform trapeze tricks and practice other acts, such as sword swallowing. Sometimes she'd swallow swords with flames as big as her. She did it all. And with her background as a gymnast, she was freaking good at it, too.

To put it short, those two gave everyone a run for their money.

Grinning from ear to ear, Harley snatches the poster from it's staples and drops Bernie's leash to the ground, excitedly grabbing her phone from her back pocket. All her chaotic mind can think of is what outfit she is going to wear and how Edward's promise stuck with her.

"My wishes are with you, Harleen. Things will be easier. I will make sure of it," Edward's words of faith and confidence rings in her head.