𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐈𝐈

♢♦♢EW

♢♦♢
EW.. SEX JUICE
♢♦♢

One Week Ago
GOTHAM CITY, NEW YORK

Poison Ivy continued to struggle with Wonder Woman's toned body as she dragged her across the mansion's first floor. Oh, the things she did for Harley. Diana Prince peacefully slept in her arms, completely unaware of her doings.

"Uuhhh.. You are seriously all muscle," Ivy groaned, speaking to herself once she finally made it into the guest's downstairs bathroom.

The interior of the bathroom was covered in beige wallpaper with cool swirls layered onto it in white paint. There was a toilet, a sink and a shower enclosure with a glass door.

Isley gently sat down the superhero onto the cold tile floor and began to carefully undress her. A gold winged breastplate was exposed after she peeled off the top part of her purple robe. She removed the rest of her robe and saw Wonder Woman in her full glory. She laid in the winged armor, a blue frayed skirt and a gold belt. This is what separates Diana Prince from Wonder Woman.

"Trust me," Ivy started as she began to remove one of Wonder Woman's white slippers. ".. This is for a very good cause. In a way, you're doing what you superheroes do: make people happy and all that crap. What we should be doing is help protect the planet, but that's neither here nor there."

"See, my friend Harley, you know her, is a big fan of yours and, well, me being the friend that I am," she successfully popped off the shoe, "I thought I'd get her the authentic Wonder Woman costume, you know, the real thing - as a gift. And since people are saying that you're leaving the city next week and Halloween is practically around the corner, this is perfect timing. Don't worry though. Because according to Dr. Isley, you'll be asleep for just a few days." She chuckled. "My beautiful poppies did a number on you, that's for sure."

Once she finished with what she came there to do, she took a step back and lifted her arms. Beautiful, green vines the size of her emerged from her painted red fingernails and curled around Diana's nude body. They lifted her high up into the air and safely hung her to the ceiling, embracing her till she woke up from her dreamless sleep.

Currently
FORKS, WASHINGTON

"Alright, alright, I'm ready," Harley shouts from the top of Charlie's wooden stairs. She excitedly skips down the steps, appearing in, as her friend called it, the "authentic Wonder Woman costume." On her way out, Ivy managed to steal a couple of Diana's accessories, shipping them off to Forks with the outfit. This includes the superhero's famously worn golden boots, her silver gauntlets with the red stars on them, her golden headpiece and her belt. Her Halloween costume raises some eyebrows.