𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐲'𝐬 𝐂𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬

♢♦♢LADIES AND GENTLEMAN! CADS AND CROOKS! CHILDREN OF ALL AGES! WELCOME TO THE HOME OF CLOWNS, THE HOME OF THOSE WHOM THE DEVIL DARES AND ACTS UPON IT! FOR TO TICKLE YOUR EYES AND EARS, AND MAKING HEARTS TO THUMP, I SERGEI ALEXANDER HALY AM PROUD ...

♢♦♢
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN! CADS AND CROOKS! CHILDREN OF ALL AGES! WELCOME TO THE HOME OF CLOWNS, THE HOME OF THOSE WHOM THE DEVIL DARES AND ACTS UPON IT! FOR TO TICKLE YOUR EYES AND EARS, AND MAKING HEARTS TO THUMP, I SERGEI ALEXANDER HALY AM PROUD TO INTRODUCE MY ... AS-TOUND-ISHING CIRCUS OF PASSION AND TALENT. A PLACE WHERE BEAUTY WALKS WITH DANGER. A PLACE WHERE THR IMPOSSIBLE IS COMMONPLACE! AND WHERE NOTHING IS QUITE WHAT YOU EXPECT... WELCOME TO HALY'S CIRCUS!
♢♦♢

Later that week, a group of people arrive to the circus. This group includes the overly excited Cullen family, a hesitant but excited Billy Black, his grinning son, a supportive Bella, and her proud father. One thing they all share in common is that none of them remember the last time they visited a live circus.

Haly's Circus is owned by the Haly family. The face of it is Sergei Haly, the ringmaster and co-owner. The second in command is his wife, Karen Haly. They share two sons, one named Richard, and the other Tim. Richard, along with his current girlfriend, Samantha Weldger, is a professional trapeze artist at the circus.

The circus includes various acrobats, clowns, trained animals, trapeze acts, tightrope walkers, jugglers and other stunt-oriented artists. And since the circus is conjoined to "Haly's Funhouse," an amusement park they recently created, it has various amusement rides, food vendors, merchandise vendors, games of chance and skill, and sideshow curiosities, such as a fortune telling booths.

As Harley learned in her first rehearsal, the circus is filled with men and women whom have been incarcerated. Though they have done plenty of horrid things in the past, they are exceptionally talented people. Every day, these men and women do things no one else would dare to do.

The sound of drums and circus music can be heard in the distance as the group of laughing and chatting Harley Quinn supporters make their way into a medium sized tent that connects to a massive big top. Crowds of people swarm in behind them, excited to see what the show has to offer.

Inside the first tent, there are small cannons on a table, facing each other. A mini Ferris wheel stands behind the row of cannons. An amazing miniature circus has been set up for the audience. Some people head on into the big top, while others stay inside to watch the upcoming performance.

The short-haired vampire, Alice Cullen, glances at her adopted sister and shoots her an excited smile. Rosalie Hale looks at her and chuckles, returning the smile. They patiently stare at the set of cannons. Behind the two girls, Billy and Charlie share the look of skepticism. Meanwhile, Jacob and Emmett act just as excited as any four-year-old would in this situation. The lovers, Carlisle and Esme, in each other's arms, smile and wait for something to happen. Jasper, Bella and Edward hold the same feeling of patience and curiosity.

Suddenly, a mechanical chicken appears inside the Ferris wheel. It eats dried corn on the cob and fires up it's belly, pooping out popcorn into paper bags.