𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

♡♦♡HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BELLSIES WOW I LOVE YER DRESS YOU LOOK SO PRETTY TODAYYER THE MOST BEAUTIFUL-EST GIRL HERE♡♦♡

♡♦♡
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BELLSIES
WOW I LOVE YER DRESS
YOU LOOK SO PRETTY TODAY
YER THE MOST BEAUTIFUL-EST GIRL HERE
♡♦♡

In the Swan residence, Harley Quinn is seen turning around to face the Cullen family. She walks to the center of the living room, a wide grin spreading across her face as she feels a bubble of excitement form in the pit of her stomach. It's time! "Alright! Emmett - quick, you stand with Rosie by the fireplace! Jasper, you stand with Alice by the front door! Carlisle, Esme, you two stay where you are. Be careful yer blouse doesn't catch on the cake, Esme! Hurry, Emmett! Let's get this party started!"

Emmett snaps a mock salute and darts over to Rosalie's side, looking almost as excited as she is. Jasper walks swiftly and calmly towards Alice and takes his stance by her side, his hand with hers.

Harleen grins at them, her cheeks lifted high. This is so exciting! "Alright! Now, when -"

"Oh, wait up! Wait up," someone exclaims from the top of the stairs. "I'm coming!"

She snaps her head up to find Charlie coming down the stairs while he adjusts his tie. He is wearing a ridiculously expensive blue tuxedo matched with a blue tie. The set was gifted to him by Esme and Carlisle Cullen as a thank you for sending Bella into their lives. She chuckles and waves him over, happy he's here. He awkwardly walks towards her and stands with her in the center of his living room, clearly uneasy with being the center of attention.

"Alright. So," she continues all business like, "when Bellsies comes in, we all gotta shout 'happy birthday', okay? But ya gotta be like, 'Woo! Happy birthday, Bellsies! Wow! I love yer dress! You look so pretty today! Yer the most beautiful-est girl here!'"

"God, is all of that really necessary," Rosalie groans, burying her face – carefully, so as not to dislodge any of her carefully arranged blonde locks – in one pale hand.

"Very much so," Harley responds happily. "This is all very, so much necessary."

Alice laughs quietly, seeing Rosalie half-sigh, half-snarl quietly under her breath in frustration.

And for a moment, Harley feels a twinge of regret for being so insistent with her, but she quickly pushes it away. This is Bella's special day, and everything has to be done the proper way. Rosalie isn't going to get out of this. And honestly, all she's asked her to do is set out a few crystal bowls of water and fetch a few candles --

"Oh, no," she suddenly bursts in utter horror. She claps both hands over her mouth. "The freakin' candles! I completely forgot! How in God's green, flat earth did I ferget?" They watch as she races to the sideboard and tears open the top cupboard, yanking out some matches. "We need'a spread these out."