𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐢

♡♦♡BETTER QUESTION IS, 'WHY THE FRICK DO YOU HAVE SIXTY-FIVE SONGS DEDICATED TO BELLA, AND WHY ARE YOU SO FRICKIN' OBSESSED WITH HER'♡♦♡

♡♦♡
BETTER QUESTION IS, 'WHY THE FRICK DO YOU HAVE SIXTY-FIVE SONGS DEDICATED TO BELLA, AND WHY ARE YOU SO FRICKIN' OBSESSED WITH HER'
♡♦♡

Today is Christmas Day, and Forks is an absolute madhouse. You'd think the town has turned into Santa Claus' workshop in the North Pole with its heavy traffic and overly crowded stores. Meanwhile the children of Forks are asleep, dreaming peacefully of sugarplums and what today might hold for them, their parents bustle about in a chaotic frenzy for Christmas presents. They want to make sure everything goes right today, the most important day of the year. And since it's only six in the morning, and most of the town is asleep, they now have the chance to do so.

Meanwhile this is the situation for some households, presents are still being wrapped and tagged in others. For most, this has been in process since the night before.

Mothers and fathers from different households debate on whether it's appropriate to have red ribbon matched with red wrapping paper or instead use a different colored ribbon. They debate on others things, too, like whether it's appropriate to watch The Nightmare Before Christmas, a classic Halloween movie, during the Christmas holiday. These sort of problems occur every year, and they would inevitably be fixed at the last possible moment by the love and joy brought on by the holiday.

In other homes, well, holidays are no such thing. An example of this is Charlie Swan's mandatory attendance at work and Bella's daily visit to the reservation. Then, for people like Harley and the rest of her circus friends, they have the day off to celebrate the holiday with their families, but either their family is busy or they don't have any, at all.

Harley was home, setting up her brand new tattoo machine she bought online when inspiration struck her like how that truck struck her middle school bully.

She now stands in front of Bella's full length mirror as she examines her outfit. She's dressed in an extremely short, red and green dress with a matching Santa hat and a pair of leather black boots that hug her knees. Bright green and red paint clings to her abnormally pale face. Red triangles with green outlines are colored around her eyes and the extremely large grin on her face is heavily exaggerated by the painted smile over her lips.

If a demonic clown from the depths of hell came to earth for Christmas morning, it would look exactly like her. Staring at her freakishly gorgeous reflection, she hums with approval and adjusts the Christmas hat that sits on her head.

Her feet skip happily out of the shared bedroom and takes her downstairs, a fluttering in her heart. She lands on the final steps of the staircase and immediately spots the first Christmas tree sitting in the dining room. She has to admit, Bella did a pretty good job decorating the place. She deserves the credit.