𝐑 𝟖

♡♦♡NAUGHTY, NAUGHTYJUMP AROUND LIKE THAT AND THE DOCTOR WON'T GIVE YOU A LOLLIPOP♡♦♡

♡♦♡
NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY
JUMP AROUND LIKE THAT AND THE DOCTOR WON'T GIVE YOU A LOLLIPOP
♡♦♡

The dentist office, a place for scared children and stale candy. The waiting room is nearly empty, only occupied by Bella Swan, who waits patiently on an obnoxiously bright, red chair. She can't control the bouncing of her legs, her nerves boiling in and over her head. Moments like this she wishes Jasper was here to spread a wave or two of calmness over her. She could really use it right now.

Every since she was a little girl, she had an abnormal fear of the dentist. Maybe it was because of that one time her dentist wore a squeaking clown nose while he filled a cavity. Or maybe it's the chilling atmosphere. Dentist offices have one of those smells that just scream dental work, especially this one.

She shudders in her seat, the room the primary cause of her uneasiness.

There are several paintings on the wall of red and black abstract art. Some aren't even abstract. There's one painting of a red moon with a black background, another of a woman's red silhouette, then another of a black rose and lastly, the most disturbing of all, a grinning clown holding onto a bright red lollipop.

They're meant to remind patients of peace and tranquillity, but it's not working on her.

The waiting room is filled with the dramatized tune of opera music. They're playing Pagliacci: Atto I. Recitar! Mentre preso dal delirio.

It's sadistic. The tomato-colored chair squeaks as she shifts her weight nervously. Her ears perk up once she hears the sound of feet shuffling behind a large door. The sound gets louder and louder as it comes closer.

Then the window to the corner office slides open to reveal the sound of a woman's voice. "You're next, Ms. Swan. Please meet the Doc in room eight," it says cheerily before the window slides closed.

There is no sight of the woman anywhere, just her voice.. her very familiar voice. It's strange because she can almost but a name to it, but somehow she can't..

"A-Alright. Thank you," Bella nervously thanks the woman, receiving no response back. Okay.. She slowly gets up off the dreadful chair, taking her sweet time to head towards the door. She pulls it towards her and unhurriedly shuffles down a very long hallway. You can say she's very unenthusiastic about the ordeal.

Room eight.

Room eight.

Room eight.

She enters a shadowy room where the dentist - in semi-shadow himself - is carefully examining several x-rays of teeth frozen in macabre grins.