𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

♡♦♡HAVE YOU SEEN THIS GIRL♡♦♡

♡♦♡
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS GIRL
♡♦♡

MISSING GIRL
November 29

FORKS POLICE ASK RESIDENTS TO HELP IN THE SEARCH FOR A MISSING LOCAL GIRL

FORKS, WA — Police and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children are looking for a teenage girl, considered maniac and schitosphrenic.

Harleen Frances Quinzel, also known as Harley Quinn, 18, was last seen October 27, authorities say. She is 5 feet, 4 inches tall, weighs 115 pounds and has blonde hair and blue eyes. No information was available at press time about the nature of Quinzel's disappearance. As many of you may recall, Harley Quinn is the niece of police Chief Swan.

Anyone with information about Quinzel's disappearance is advised to call the police.

UPDATE: TRACES OF MISSING LOCAL GIRL FOUND
December 16th

FORKS, WA — Recent camera footage shows Harleen Frances Quinzel showing her riding her Harley-Davidson Street 750 out of town. Police believe that Quinzel had willingly left town after finding out her mother had passed away from stage four lung cancer from a written letter she had written her uncle, police Chief Swan. It reads:

Dear Bellsies, Dear Uncle

I'm sorry you had to wake up with me missing. I hope you understand. If you can't, please try...

I can't stay here anymore. My heart hurts. I need to go back to what I know, what's mine. And that is any place but here. Please don't look for me.

I love you both so much.

Lots of love
- Harls.

Ps. I hope you don't mind I ate the rest of Jacob's birthday cake. I couldn't help it.

Police fear that she might be lost, or worse, harmed, as when she left, she did not take any money with her. The search has been amped up in light of this new discovery. A fierce winter storm is expected this weekend, adding more importance to finding Quinzel as soon as possible.

UPDATE: LOCAL GIRL STILL MISSING
March 17th

FORKS, WA — Missing girl Harleen Quinzel still has not been found. This coming right before the storm of the century as weather forecasters are calling it. Many searchers are losing hope that young Quinzel will be found before the onslaught begins. Everyone in the area has been called in on what many are predicting will be the last day of the search for the missing girl.