𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢

♡♦♡HARLEEN QUINZEL, THIS IS GOTHAM POLICE♡♦♡

♡♦♡
HARLEEN QUINZEL,
THIS IS GOTHAM POLICE
♡♦♡

Harley Quinn, wearing a mischievous grin that spreads largely across her face, is standing happily in front of her two best friends, Crazy Jane and Poison Ivy. She clears a desk by tossing everything onto the floor and unfolds a battle plan. The two girls meet her behind the table to get a better look at the plan. The three of them share a simple look after skipping through it.

Merely moments later, the carpet in front of the door is rolled back. Jane places small toy vehicles on the floor. Once she is finished, she sets up a metal bucket of cold water on top of the door so whoever enters inside the apartment ends up slipping on the toys and gets drenched with chilling cold water.

Meanwhile she is working on that, Poison Ivy is picking up a heated rod from an abandoned barbecue grill on the rooftop and begins to help the brunette by placing the red hot iron on the door handle.

Outside of the apartment, standing with them as they work on the door, Harley is pouring water from a different bucket onto the front of her door. My neighbors are so gonna hate me for this, she thinks. Then, she starts to spread black tar over the water with a large cooking spatula, moving on by carefully setting up a large and pointy nail upstairs, right underneath her doormat.

Once she is finished, she stands up to find her friends looking back at her with proud smiles on their faces. She dusts off the imaginary dusts off her hands and squeals excitedly before heading back inside. Laughing, the two girls follow closely behind her, holding one another.

They don't expect any unwanted guests joining their sleepover tonight, but they're prepared for the worst, hence why all of Harley's pets are staying at a pet hotel all weekend long. Their safety is her first priority.

The vicious attacks towards Harleen have been getting more dangerous and more often. They've gone as far as to set up a bomb under her Harley Davidson. Luckily, she caught sight of it just in time, and disabled it just as it was about to go off.

Standing on her very own rooftop, Quinn is silent as she connects a rope line from the living room window to the barbecue grill on the roof. She follows it by squirting a generous amount of Crazy Glue on either end of the rope to keep it stable.

Jane is spreading a thick layer of the very same brand of permanent glue onto a piece of clear kitchen wrapping paper inside of the house. She rolls in a tiny table from Harley's room with a fan and some feathers on top.

Ivy places a handful of glass Christmas tree ornaments underneath all the windows. Then, as soon as she is finished, Harley Quinn comes walking out of the bathroom with a proud grin on her face. Jane watches from her stance in the kitchen, a pack of Doritos in one hand and a water bottle in the other.