𝟏𝟖

♡♦♡I HOPE YOU GET A TON OF GRAY HAIRS THIS YEAR YER GONNA LOOK SO OLD YOU'LL LOOK LIKE YOU'VE AGED AN EXTRA THIRTY YEARS♡♦♡

♡♦♡
I HOPE YOU GET A TON OF GRAY HAIRS THIS YEAR YER GONNA LOOK SO OLD YOU'LL LOOK LIKE YOU'VE AGED AN EXTRA THIRTY YEARS
♡♦♡

At the Swan residence, Bella Swan's brown eyes snap awake in fear. She's back in her room, not a crazy-looking dentist office with annoying chairs and sadistic opera music. It was nothing but a silly dream. None of it really happened. There isn't a ghoulish, evil dentist after her, the Joker is well and dead, Harley Quinn isn't out to kill her and Edward - oh, her loving boyfriend - he hasn't turned rogue.

Still, the dream weighs on her. She slowly props herself up, noticing the heavy book "Romeo and Juliet" sitting opened on her chest. She sighs and relaxes back in her bed, glaring at the ceiling. She didn't finish her English assignment.

Suddenly, her line of vision is disturbed by one mentally disturbed harlequin who's head pops up in front of her, her entire face and neck covered in eccentric clown makeup.

Bella jumps back, startled.

"Hi'ya, Pud'," Harley Quinn excitedly chirps. She's grinning down at her, holding onto a small, green cake. She's quick to notice the fright in her cousin's face, which leads to confusion. She awkwardly waves the cake in her face. "Happy birthday, Bellsies..."

Then she remembers.. It's her birthday. Oh, my God. Harley, Alice, Emmett.. one room. Cake, presents, being the center of attention — Her thoughts are then interrupted by the sound of three quick knocks and the loud swinging of her bedroom door. Charlie enters inside her room, trying to balance a box of candles and two gifts, one wrapped, one not. It's definitely harder than he anticipated.

"Happy birthday, Bells," he says happily with a low chuckle. He smiles warmly at her before moving to sit by her feet.

Bella frowns slightly, quick to notice the items in his hands. "We agreed, no gifts.."

"At least our's aren't wrapped," Charlie retorts, dissing the gift Bella's mother got for her eighteenth birthday.

Harley Quinn sets down the homemade coconut cake onto Bella's nightstand and moves herself to sit beside her cousin. She nudges her shoulder and smiles, her drawn on grin lengthening in size.

Bella stares at her, frowning. She must've came home early from work and forgot to take off her makeup..

"Come on," the circus clown encourages, excited. "I wanna see you open yer pressies!" She leans forwards with anticipation as Charlie hands his daughter her first gift, a digital camera with a small, red bow on top. Her smile widens, a small giggle erupting from her throat. "Aww! It's pink.. just like yer bright, little personality, Bellsies!" She lightly pinches her cheeks, teasing the birthday girl.