𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐲

♢♦♢AS INSANE AS YOU ARE, YOU DO ENJOY LIVING♢♦♢

♢♦♢
AS INSANE AS YOU ARE, YOU DO ENJOY LIVING
♢♦♢

Somewhere in the depths of Seattle, Washington and after many, many hours of Emmett and Edward leading the tracker away by driving around in circles, they head back home in hopes that their plan had successfully worked. Sat in the driver seat of the luxurious, silver Volvo is the gorgeous, god-like vampire and his incredibly handsome brother. They sit in comfortable silence, purely focused on the task in hand.

For the millionth time tonight, they hear something move inside the trunk of the car. It's a loud bang, almost as if something is rolling around back there.

Emmett glances at his brother, his eyebrows furrowed with confusion. ".. You hear that, right?"

His brother's eyebrows, too, knit together, as he is just as confused. "Must be the spare tire..," he responds, unsure. He wants to check it out in case if there's something wrong with the car. The car owner pulls to the side of the deserted road, unbuckles his seatbelt and leaves his seat, alongside his brother.

A single car runs past them as they round the Volvo and position themselves behind it, not thinking much of it. Edward reaches in for the trunk's metal handle and pulls it open to reveal Harley Quinn, dressed in her jester hat from earlier, black and red shorts and a matching crop-top, laying on the bed of the trunk in fetal position. Her face is illuminated by the intense brightness of the screen of her phone. Gunshot noises sound from it, meaning she's in the middle of playing a video game.

"Harleen," the auburn-haired immortal calls her name, his golden-colored eyes the size of the moon. She is no spare tire, alright. What she is is a crazed lunatic, at least in his eyes she is. A fucking maniac, a maniac who deserves love, attention and understanding. He continues to stare at her as his brother laughs beside him and smacks his shoulder.

"Oh, shit," he laughs. "Now that's crazy."

Hearing her name being called out, Harleen finally looks up from her phone to find the two men staring back at her with shock written all over their faces. They've heard stories of times she's done things like this, hell, they've even witnessed it for themselves, but still neither one of them can help feeling a sense of shock and surprise whenever they witness any of her famous 'stunts.' You just never know what to expect from 'daddy's little monster.' She looks back at them with big, doe-like eyes and gives them a sheepish smile. "Oh.. Hi, boys," she laughs nervously and shifts herself to sit up. "Just thought I'd keep ya some company at the good ol' girls' trip.."

Completely lost for words, the owner of the car looks at his brother, who repeats the motion, then looks back at her. She could've died. Again.. What if the trunk popped off and she rolled out of the moving car? What if she was trapped inside? What if she had a heatstroke or was asphyxiated? He should've known this would happen.. Why didn't he?