𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

♡♦♡SHE ASKED FOR A BIT OF FUN, NOT A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE, AND ESPECIALLY NOT FIVE♡♦♡

♡♦♡
SHE ASKED FOR A BIT OF FUN, NOT A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE, AND ESPECIALLY NOT FIVE
♡♦♡

"Ha, ha. ha," Aro chuckles behind Harleen with much glee. "This is wonderful!" What a wonderful fight she put up! Such talent, such grace, such strength and agility. Oh, imagine the possibilities! Knocked down five immortals just on her own — I've never seen anything alike!

Jane glances at Aro with disgust and hate. No one resists her attacks. No one gets away unscathed. That frustrates her more than anything, and Alec even more. She's not leaving until I kill her. She coils to attack, wanting a round two.

With a subtle move, Harleen hops off of Demetra's stomach and turns to stare at her, her gun sprawled out somewhere by the front door. Aro looks ahead at Alice and Edward, and puts his hands out, allowing Jane and Alec to finally let go of them, against their wishes. The two vegetarian immortal waste not a second to place themselves in front of Harley, like a barrier.

"Don't be put out, dear one," Aro says to Jane jovially. "She confounds us all." We must turn her. She must be mine. His thoughts are full of how he'll add Harleen to his collection — Edward and Alice are on that same shelf.

Edward's brows furrow on his face as he begins to think. Does he truly think us likely to give up our freedom to live in a city of lies and torture? Ridiculous. His pale arms reaches for Harleen and pulls her to his chest, kissing the top of her head as she continues to bleed freely onto the marble floor.

Jane only grows more hungry and frustrated as she bares her teeth with a silent promise to finish this off later. Alec reaches and grabs his lovely sister's hand, his face now smooth and as spotless as ever.

Alice sees their future... Edward hears their thoughts... and is able to withstand even the most tempting of blood. A true vampire with a strong will. He even attempted to free his beau when he had a swarm of my guards overtop of him. Yet, Aro adds mentally, he wished to die. Not anymore. All of this because of this extraordinary human girl. He is the only vampire in the building to think of her as anything but a tasty transfusion.

"Ha, ha, ha," he laughs heartily again, absolutely amused by the whole situation. Harleen narrows her eyes at him, sure she'll have dozens of bruises to remember this day. They are like a real-life soap opera to him. "You're very brave, Harleen, to endure all of that, and lucky to have not been affected by Jane's powers. I asked her to do that to me once — just out of curiosity." He smirks slightly and shakes his head.

His admiration over the whole situation makes her sick. She makes sure to convey that with the daggers she glares at him. She asked for a bit of fun, not a near death experience, and especially not five.