25

"You're an idiot." I scold, wiping the blood off Sapnap's cheek. "Why would you think that jumping off a hill is a good idea?"

Sapnap and Dream look at each other guiltily, matching grazes on their faces and arms. George and Eret hold back laughter behind my back; as I stand, hands on hips, scolding Sapnap and Dream for their stupid behaviour, like they were Tommy and Tubbo.

"I didn't think about what would happen when I landed." Sapnap defends. I roll my eyes, scrubbing the blood out of the cloth in the sink.

"Well generally, when you jump Sapnap, you land." I say sarcastically, before narrowing my eyes at Dream in a scrutinising stare. "And what about you? Any good excuse?"

"No." He sighs defeatedly, gingerly touching the wounds on his shoulder. I gently slather on ointment over Sapnap's grazes, before wrapping them up.

"You're all good to go, just be careful and don't rip those off." I tell him.

"Thanks Rosie!" He says happily, pulling me into a hug before bounding outside with George and Eret in tow. I turn my attention to Dream, who is currently giving me the stupidest puppy dogs eyes I've ever seen.

"I had no idea you were that dumb." I laugh, angling his face so I can see the full extent of his wounds. They aren't bad, surface level grazes at most, bits of grass and dirt embedded from the impact into the ground. According to George, they both decided to jump down the side of a small hill, and hit the ground a little too hard. Of course, I had to then patch them up.

"Hey, I've just been injured and you're making fun of me." He pouts, but I can see the laughter twinkling in his eyes. I grab a new cloth and douse it in warm salt water, trying to clean off the dried blood and debris. He keeps twitching away and I grip his chin tightly to stop him moving.

"It tickles." He whines, swatting my hand away. A literal child.

"I don't care." I retort, smacking his arm down and and resuming my clean up efforts. Thankfully he stops moving, and I'm able to cover it with ointment. I go and grab bandages, leaning over him as I try as cover as much as I can on the awkward angle of his jaw.

Instead, his wandering hands find my hips, tracing my hipbones and the waistline of my pants. I scoot back, avoiding his ticklish fingertips but he grabs the belt loops on my pants and yanks me forward. I fall onto his lap, straddling his thighs, as he loops his arms around my waist. I shoot him an annoyed look.

"Happy now?"

"Very." He grins, clearly quite content with out current position. I manage to fit the bandage over his face and smooth it down with my fingers. He leans in and pecks my lips.

"You're all fixed." I say, putting my hands on his shoulders and trying to stand up, but he just tightens his arms and starts brushing feather light kisses up the side of my neck. I close my eyes at the feeling, letting him work his way to the point of my jaw, lips brushing against the sensitive skin. He leans his forehead against mine, as I slide my hand to the back of his head.

"No way."

I shriek at the sound of Sapnap's voice, pushing Dream away from me and leaping off of his lap. I tumble into the floor, and look up to see Sapnap in the doorway, obviously having just opened the door to the sight of me and Dream.

His face transforms into one I can only describe as pure evil, eyes flicking with realisation of what's happening. He turns quickly turns his head, calling out over his shoulder.

"George! Eret! Guess wh- oh shit!"

He cuts off as I lunge at him, and he runs just out of my reach. I chase after him, his laughter bouncing through the open field. George and Eret look up, confusion on both their faces as I sprint after Sapnap, hands reaching out to wrap around his throat in an attempt to get him to shut up before he spills everything to them.

It's only been just over a week since Dream and I confessed our feelings for each other, and its still very new, both of us learning each other's boundaries and figuring out where we are. The last thing I need is to now deal with the torment on the other three, especially the smugness which comes with them correctly guessing that I liked Dream. Basically, I try and limit my life from becoming a living hell.

He reaches the tree George and Eret are sat under and stops, trying to catch his breath.

"Rosie and Dream ar-." He tries to say, but I slam my hand over his mouth.

"Rosie and Dream are finished." I say sweetly, fake smile plastered onto my face. "Anyway, what are you guys do- EW!" I screech, as Sapnap licks my hand. I jerk it away from his face, rubbing it off on his shoulder in disgust.

"Rosie and Dream were making out!" Sapnap bursts out, and I glare at him in rage, but he just grins back.

"No way." George scoffs. "Rosie is this true?"

I don't answer, still attempting to telepathically assassinate Sapnap through my death glare.

"Its true." Dream says from behind me, planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Dream!" I yell in exasperation, any hope of hiding the truth flying out the window.

"I knew it!" Eret says triumphantly, and I feel my cheeks burn red. Dream snakes his arms over my shoulders from behind me, and I just know that he has a smirk on his face. He presses his lips into my neck.

"Oh my fucking god please get a room." Sapnap groans.

"Please tell me we won't have to see this all the time now." George adds in, a faint look of disgust on his face.

"Yeah, you guys need to tone it down." Eret laughs, barely able to maintain seriousness. I duck out of Dream's arms and push him off, before turning on my heel and storming back up to the house. They follow me, howling with laughter.

Great.

---------

A/N cute filler chapter today however, very soon we will return to our regularly scheduled angst, because boy do I have plans for this relationship.

Thankyou for all the support, you guys are amazing and I truly appreciate it!

Hope you enjoyed!

Oopsies