79

"Tommy." Dream's voice curls with a cold kind of smugness, forked tongue behind smiling lips. I push Tommy further behind me, staring down Dream. Tommy clutches my arm, trying to peer around me. 

"What the fuck is happening?" 

"Nothing Tommy." I grit out. "Go. Now."

"Aw, well, we haven't finished our conversation." Dream tuts, turning back to Wilbur. 

"Wilbur? What- what's happening?" Tommy asks again, while I blindly try and shove him away from them, refusing to take my eyes off Dream. He's threatened Tommy's life before and I know he'd probably take pleasure in the opportunity to put him down for good. 

"I have a plan Tommy." Wilbur starts off, and I want to slap him, because he knows damn fucking well he's getting Tommy's hopes up for nothing, that what's about to come, pour like filth from his lying mouth, will break his heart. "L'manburg is done, and I'll finish the job."

"He's going to blow it up." I glare at him. "And Dream's giving him the TNT."

"What?" Tommy's voice echoes with shockwaves of horror, hollow and empty and I can picture the shock on his face behind me. "No- no, Wil, you can't- Wil no!"

"It's over Tommy! It's over and I will make sure that they don't use my creation, my L'manburg, for their selfish gain. It needs to be destroyed."

"And you're working with him." 

"As I told Rose, we have mutual interests."

"Get the fuck out Dream." I snarl, arms braced across the doorway in an attempt to keep Tommy back. "Don't come here again."

"Or what?" Dream's posture changes, shoulders tensed, pulled back straighter, standing at his fullest height. "You're not in a position to make demands."

"I'll rip out your goddamn spleen, how's that for a fucking demand?"

I swear I can feel him smiling behind the mask. "Don't threaten me with a good time, Princess."

"Ew, Jesus fucking Christ Dream, you're fucked in the head." Tommy gags behind me, stood tensed behind me, having finally stopped fighting me. 

Dream tilts his head in the way that is so terrifyingly off putting, it makes my blood chill. "You have no idea."

"Get out." Tommy spits, standing closer so his head looks over my shoulder. Dream turns his attention from him to me. 

"You should shut him up." He juts his chin behind me, to an almost rabid Tommy. "You know how I feel about him."

"Don't you dare touch him." I snap. "You've had your conversation with Wilbur, so fuck off and stay away from us."

"I could never stay away from you Rosie." He laughs, like a complete fucking psycho. "You're going to have to offer some... incentives for me to leave them alone."

"The incentive is I won't gouge out your internal organs." I sneer. "You're not funny Dream, don't come near him."

"What about poor little Tubbo?" Dream's voice softens mockingly, and I swear I can hear Tommy's teeth grinding together in my ear. "Honestly it'd probably be putting him out of his misery."

"You think you can win me back by murdering the people I care about the most?" I look over at Wilbur. "This is who you're siding with Wilbur, so don't start crying when you find them all dead. It'll be your fault."

"This is about business, not the past." Wilbur says stiffly, not even meeting my eyes. I scoff. 

"Not for him, every single move he makes is fucking calculated, everything you do plays right into his hands. You're a fucking traitor, and you're too blinded to even see it."