Chapter Five.

Ginny had been very dumbfounded by Neville's proposal. He never would ask to do anything like that. He wasn't just that type of person. He was too shy. Neville just usually kept to himself in these type of situations.

But, Ginny of course happily accepted Neville to join them. She really didn't understand why, but Ginny just simply brushed it off as they started walking. Sofia was a bit confused as well, but she was fine with making a new friend.

It has been two hours since they had started showing Sofia around, and Sofia hadn't expected it to take that long. But, she was pretty sure that she was going to be able to navigate through the castle when she started her classes on Monday. Ginny was a great tour guide, and Neville had attempted to help as well.

It was September, so it wasn't cold, but the wind had made goosebumps come up on Sofia's skin as they walked outside.

"There's one more place we need to show you. And then we'll let you go." Ginny told Sofia as they continued to walk to their destination.

The three had talked about miscellaneous topics as they walked throughout the grounds of Hogwarts. They were all just trying to get to know each other better.

"We're almost there!" Ginny announced going down a steep hill.

As Sofia followed, she walked fast down the hill. Maybe a bit too fast, because she almost fell backwards. Luckily, Neville had been right behind her and caught her arm before her bum could hit the ground.

Sofia felt her cheeks go hot from embarrassment.

"Nice one, Sofia!" Ginny laughed as Neville let go of Sofia's arm.

"The hill—it's—it's too steep! Why did them make it so steep?" Sofia tried to cover up her clumsiness, but to no avail, Ginny just started laughing more.

"Are you alright?" Neville asked still eyeing Sofia. Sofia just nodded and shot a small smile towards Neville.

They continued on their journey, and Ginny finally stopped laughing about Sofia's almost accident when they arrived at a Greenhouse.

"Well, this is it. The Greenhouse. This is where we take Herbology. I'm not the biggest fan, but—"

A voice called out before Ginny could finish he sentence. The three turned their heads, and there was a girl on the top of the hill calling Ginny's name.

"Ginny! Come here! I need to talk to you about something!" The girl yelled, not paying any mind to Neville and Sofia. "Okay! I'm coming!" Ginny yelled back at the girl.

Ginny turned her head to Sofia, "Hey, I'm sorry. I need to go talk to her. It's probably about Potions or something like that. Neville, you can show her the rest of the Greenhouse, you know a lot more about it than I do anyways."

Neville only nodded at the girl's statement. "I'll see you guys later!" Ginny yelled as she ran off to the top of the hill.

Sofia and Neville just looked at each other, but didn't say a word. Neville then awkwardly coughed and scratched the back of his neck, "Um—I can show you the inside if you want." Neville stated, keeping his eyes glued to the entrance.

"Sounds good," Sofia replied. He nodded, and opened the door. Neville moved out of the way so Sofia could step in first.

"Thanks," she smiled at him as she stepped inside.

Sofia looked around the Greenhouse, and observed the plants that she had never seen before sitting on the tables. She noticed a plant with purple and hot pink pedals with a green stem. She went to touch it, but Neville grabbed her hand. "I wouldn't do that if I were you..."