Chapter Seventy One.

"Um... a circle?"

Neville chuckled, and shook his head. He traced the shape onto Sofia's stomach, and looked back up at her waiting for her to guess again.

"I don't know!" Sofia giggled, meeting eyes with the boy.

"Come on, Sof! It's not that hard," he responded, a goofy smiled plastered onto his face. "I'll do it one more time,"

And so he did. His fingertips glided over her skin, forming the shape. He did it a bit more slower this time, wanting her to guess it. After he finished, his hand made it's way to her inner thigh, grasping it softly.

"Okay... a heart?"

He nodded his head, and smiled sweetly at her, "Thank, god!"

He chuckled, and kissed her leg. His body was settled in between her legs, and she was laying down.

Ever since their experience together, they hadn't left each other's side once. Plus, they were official. People were surprised when they found out that Neville Longbottom had somehow managed to finally obtain a significant other, but accepted the odd ball relationship anyway.

"Your turn, Longbottom!" Sofia informed him, and he sighed, removing himself from out between Sofia's legs.

They switched spots, and Neville laid on his stomach, resting his chin on his knuckles,

"Word or shape?"

Neville turned his head, pondering on her question, "Erm... word. And, make it easy this time, please?"

Sofia lifted the back of his shirt up, exposing his back. He shuttered when her soft hand met his delicate back. Goosebumps formed on his arms from her touch,

"Let me think of one..." Sofia muttered, leaning down to peck Neville's back.

Moments like this, where it was just the two of them, sharing an intimate moment together, it was Neville's favorite thing. Being with her was something that he could never refuse. It was heaven on Earth, and Neville wouldn't trade it for the world.

He was proud of himself. After all these years of the constant doubt from himself, his peers, and even his own family... he had finally done it. He finally achieved something that was worth while, that might make a significant change in his or another's life. Sofia gave him a purpose.

Sofia's finger tip met his back, and she smiled to herself as she traced the words.

"That's more than one word, love..." Neville informed her, seeming as if she didn't know.

"I know, Nev. Just try to guess,"

Neville thought, trying to figure out what the tracing was forming into.

After a few moments of silence, she started again, but she did it slowly.

"The first letter is... an 'I'?" he questioned, turning his head for reassurance. She nodded, and continued once more.

It took a few more tries, but Neville seemed to finally figure it out,

"I love you?"

Sofia giggled,

"I love you, too."

Neville smiled at her, and grabbed her by her hips. He flipped them both over to where she was now below him, and he was on top of her.

"I love you more, Sof..." he cooed, stroking her cheek softly. Her skin was still so delicate. It was like glass, and Neville was terrified of shattering it.

"Not possible."

He smiled at the girl's response, for once in his life, feeling nothing but equally returned love. He pressed his lips onto hers, making sure his other hand caressed her clothes hip gently.