Chapter Sixty Three.

Neville awoke to the sound of whispering in his dorm,

"Are any of you going to explain why my best friend is in this dorm right now?"

He heard a sigh, "We don't know, Lily. They made up, I suppose..."

"Made up?! Longbottom practically accused Sof of being a slag! She said that herself! Plus, he sided with Denzal for Merlin only knows why," Lily exclaimed, "Sofia has done nothing but cry this past month! Longbottom needs to make a choice. He's only hurting Sofia more, and I think you know that, Dean."

Neville mentally began to curse out Lily mentally,

"I think that Neville is the farthest from hurting Sofia!" Dean argued back, fluffing his pillow, finishing making his bed. "And, honestly, Lily? I think that it's none of our business."

Lily huffed,

"It is my business! I've been the one to see Sofia this past month! I've been the one to comfort her when she's upset over him! I was the one who was there for her when she found out that her Father was bed ridden! I don't know if you've forgot, Dean... but, I've been the one to always be there for Sofia. More than Longbottom will ever be!" she snapped at her boyfriend, leaning over his bed.

"Just because you're there for your friend, doesn't mean their obligated to tell you all of their fucking business, Lily! Stop acting like everyone owes you something..."

Lily scoffed,

"Fuck you! I'm leaving! And, don't even try speaking to me today."

With that, Lily left, only stopping to look at Sofia for a moment. Then, she was gone.

Dean looked over at Seamus, who was shaking his head out of disapproval. "You have to get your girlfriend under control, Thomas..."

Dean sighed,

"She just wants to be there for Sof, I suppose..."

A few minutes later, Dean and Seamus had left. Neville slowly opened his eyes to reveal that Harry and Ron were gone as well. All of their beds were made up, and the room looked pretty clean.

Neville turned over, and met eyes with Sofia, who was still peacefully snoring right beside him.

He stared at her, taking all of her in. Neville thought that Sofia was majestic in a way. People like her didn't really exist. There was no such thing as a perfect person. But, Sofia was real. And there she was,

Perfect.

Neville stared at her lips, missing the feeling of them on his ever so dearly. But, he wasn't going to kiss her. He was going to wait until she was ready. He never wanted to make her feel uncomfortable, or taken advantage of by him.

His fingertips met her cheek, grazing over it softly. Admiring her was the one thing Neville had always done, and he always did it in such a loving way.

That's what Sofia deserved, of course. To be admired, to be loved. And, she got it.

Suddenly, her body began to shift. It made the sheets underneath them crackle a bit. Frank then shifted as well, and opened his eyes. He looked and Neville, who was already looking back at him.

"What are you staring at?" Neville asked the kitten, with an intent look on his face.

Frank hopped off the bed, and began to stretch his body out on the floor. Neville stared at the kitten as it hopped onto Ron's bed, and laid down, claiming it.

He looked back at Sofia, who's eyes seemed to be adjusting to the sunlight. They stayed full on closed until Sofia sought the motivation to open them,