Chapter Fifty Nine.

"Mine."

"Mine."

"Mine."

That was all Sofia heard as Neville kissed her over and over. He proclaiming his dominance in between his gentle kisses. She breathed heavily as her body trembled below him.

"I love you, Sof. You're mine."

Sofia felt herself tear up from the statement,

"Don't cry, Sof. I'm here. I won't ever leave you." he cooed into her ear, and goosebumps formed onto her skin.

His fingers trailed down to her thigh, slowly caressing her soft, but ever so fragile skin.

"Please believe me, Sof. I won't hurt you. I love you."

She looked up at him, a tear rolling down her cheek,

"You're not mine, Neville."

"Yes, I am. I belong to you, and you belong to me."

She shook her head, trying to convince the boy otherwise.

"Stop, Sofia. Don't push me away. Just let me love you. Let me take care of you. That's all I want. That's all I want to do." his hand intertwined with hers, "You're all I want, Sof..."

"Stop, Neville. Please..." she pleaded.

She had already broken him down, changed him into a completely new person. This was better for the both of them,

"I'll never stop. I'll wait for you. Because you wanna know what, Sof?" he paused, and stared deep her into her teary eyes, "Because you love me too. You need me just as much as I need you."

Sofia's body jolted awake, and she sat up rather quickly. Her breathing was fast, and her heart seemed to be beat faster than she could keep up with.

She looked around in her dark dorm, and her subconscious reassured her that it was just a dream.

It was all just a dream.

Sofia felt her forehead, which was covered with sweat. She felt her legs twitch, and uncovered them to see that she had been sleeping in a pool of sweat. Her lips curled up,

"Gross..." she muttered to herself, and she quietly got out of bed.

She looked out her window, and saw that it was still dark outside. Then, she looked back down to see Frank stretching from his original position on the wooden floor.

Sofia quickly changed into some new night clothes, and stripped her bed. She would have to let one of the house elves know that she needed her bedding washed.

She groaned and sat down on the naked mattress, and she sighed as she let the memory of the dream absorb her.

Sofia didn't want to think too much about it, she knew it would just consume her from the inside out. That's how all of her dreams about Neville had been, especially lately.

She missed him. She missed him dearly.

Sofia sighed and forced herself to get up. She left the dorm, Frank slipping through the door just before she closed it behind her.

"I assume you're coming with me, Frank..." the girl whispered at the kitten who purred at her feet. The kitten seemed to nod, and she giggled quietly.

The two made their way to the common room, and Sofia started to check to make sure no one else was in there. But, she saw a figure sitting on the sofa in front of the fireplace. She recognized the back of his head, and she huffed.