Chapter Sixty Eight.

March. The perfect month for Sofia. The snow on the ground was fading, and the sun was managing to peek between the grey clouds that showed themselves.

It had been a couple weeks after Neville and Sofia made amends, and Sofia had felt relieved. Things seemed to be falling back into order. There was no more tension between them, only moments that they had shared before all of the drama had been stirred up.

On this particular day, Sofia was talking to Seamus, Neville, and Harry in the common room. They all stood by the steps, sharing laughs and jokes about Professor Snape.

It was interrupted when Lily came into the common room,

"Sofia Cherith!" she called out. Sofia snapped her head around to see the blonde headed girl running towards her, "What the hell did you do?!"

Lily put her hands on Sofia's shoulders, and began to shake her. "What are you talking about, Lily?! I didn't do anything!"

Neville stared at the two girls, very confused.

"Bransen! How did you manage to do it? I know it was you!"

What was she even talking about?

Sofia hoped that Lily hadn't found out about that night,

Sofia grabbed Lily's shoulders back,

"What are you talking about?"

Lily smiled, "You haven't heard? He's getting expelled, Sof!"

It felt like the weight on Sofia's shoulders dropped, and she felt like she could float. "A-Are you serious?"

Lily nodded her excitedly, and she took her hands off of Sofia,

"Yes, bitch! I am serious! The Pavarti twins told Hermione, Hermione told Ginny, and Ginny told me that he's leaving! For good!"

Seamus and Harry both looked at Neville, and Neville looked over at them,

"Why aren't you guys celebrating? The dirtbag is getting expelled! We don't have to deal with him anymore!" Lily exclaimed, practically almost screaming in excitement.

"Do you know why?" Neville asked her, and Sofia smacked his arm. Neville mouthed a 'What?' to Sofia, and she curled her lips at him.

"No, I don't! And, I don't care to know, honestly. All I know is... is that he's leaving."

Sofia sighed, and looked over at Harry. Harry shrugged his shoulders,

"Lily... we need to talk about something..." Sofia told her,

"Yeah, yeah! Where's Dean? I need to tell him!"

Sofia chuckled at her friend, knowing that Lily was just ecstatic. "Dorm," Seamus responded, answering her question.

"Thanks! I'll see you later, Sof!" Lily then placed a kiss on both of Sofia's cheeks, something that was a habit of hers when she became overjoyed.

Lily then started running up the stairs to the boys dormitory,

"Love you too, Lils!" Sofia yelled to her, and Lily waved back at her.

Sofia laughed and rolled her eyes, and then looked back at the boys standing with her,

"At least someone is happy about your suffering, Sof." Seamus joked, crossing his arms. Sofia scoffed,

"Finnigan, that—"

"It's fine, Longbottom. It was funny," Sofia cut him off, and Neville nodded.

"I think we should celebrate. It's not everyday foul gits like Denzal get what they deserve!" Harry suggested, and Seamus took the offer up right away.

"Depends on what we're doing," Neville added,

"Oh, boys..." Sofia chuckled, and rolled her eyes.

"We could drink..." Seamus spoke softly, hoping that no one would tease him,

"Ha! Good things never happen when we get drunk!" Sofia retorted, snoring a bit,

"Who said you were attending the celebration, Sof?" Seamus raised an eyebrow at her, and she simply showed him the middle finger. "I'm only joking..."

"It's fine, anyways. I have to catch up on some studying. Plus, I would rather not choose to spend my night with a bunch of drunk little boys!" Sofia smirked, and Seamus scoffed.

"Little boys? I'll show you a little boy!"

Seamus then grabbed Sofia, and out her in a head lock. Harry chuckled as Seamus started to "hit" her softly,

"This is no way to treat a lady!" Sofia barked, and somehow managed to get out of his grasp.

Neville laughed at the two, and Sofia grabbed both of Seamus's arms and put them behind his back, "Ow! Okay, okay!"

"I don't think you would want me to embarrass you in front of everyone, now would you, Finnigan?" Sofia smirked,

"You made your point, Cherith! I can't feel my hands anymore!"

That's when Sofia let go, and the two laughed together.

"My Dad thought it would be a good idea to teach me how to defend myself. Especially against weak little boys like you!"

"Ha ha! So funny!" Seamus scoffed, "I went easy on you because you're a girl!"

Sofia laughed, "Ha! I could take on every one of you!"

Neville looked at her,

"Is that a promise, Sof?"

Sofia looked over at the boy, and blushed at the way he said his statement. Neville had never really flirted with her, only ever sliding in comments like that.

"Yes, Longbottom. It is a promise!"

Seamus gagged, "Can you two not flirt right in front of us?"

"Oh, Finnigan... are you jealous?" Sofia teased, making fake pouty lips at the boy,

"Please, Sof! I would never be jealous of you!" he responded, poking at her shoulder.

"Yeah, seems like it!"

Sofia giggled, and then she took a deep breath in.

"Well, it was nice talking to you guys... but I need to go study."

Neville frowned a bit,

"You don't have to go just yet. Hang out with us for a bit!" Neville pleaded,

Sofia laughed at the boy, "I can't, Longbottom. We have a test on Tuesday in Divination if you forgot."

Neville's eyes widened a bit, realizing that he really did forget about the test.

"You forgot, didn't you?" Sofia asked him, crossing her arms. He looked down in embarrassment,

"Sorta..."