Chapter Fourty One.

"Come on, Lily. You should go. You've only left your bed this week to go to your classes. You need to have some fun!"

Sofia was trying to encourage Lily to come to the quidditch match with her and Neville, but Lily only seemed interested in sleeping more.

"I'm fine. Just go without me."

Lily had become an emotionless void over the past week. She wasn't excited about anything, and she didn't even cry. She just stared at the wall, or slept.

"Okay... I won't try to force you. But, you have to come and hangout with me at least next week."

Lily simply just nodded at Sofia, and she put a heavy jacket on with her Gryffindor scarf.

"Be good, Lily."

"I'll try..."

Then, Sofia went out the door. She wasn't going to sit there and drag her friend out of the bed if she truly didn't want to. Sofia wanted Lily to take as much time as she felt like she needed. She was going through the stages of a breakup after all.

"Hey, Sof." Neville said as Sofia walked down the staircase, leading to the common room.

"Hi."

Neville reached out his hand for her to take, and she did.

"You look nice." Neville complimented her, and her cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"Thanks."

"Are you alright?"

Sofia thought for a moment before she answered,

"Yeah... I was just hoping that maybe Lily would want to come. But, she didn't want to. I don't know... I'm just really worried about her."

"Well... Dean has been the same a bit. But, he's going to be at the match tonight, so—never mind... I have no idea what I'm saying..." Neville stuttered out. He always knew he didn't really know how to respond people correctly, and Sofia was never excluded from that.

"It's fine, Nev. I'm glad Dean is getting out, though. I just wish that Lily would."

The two made their way to the quidditch field, excited about the match. It was Gryffindor against Ravenclaw. Quite a challenge considering Ravenclaw always had a perfect strategy that would always play to their strengths.

"COME ON, HARRY!" Ron screamed from behind Sofia, and she laughed.

Gryffindor was on edge. Ravenclaw had been able to stay at least 5 points ahead of them the whole game, plus, their seeker was just as fast as Harry was.

"GET A NEW SEEKER!" a voice yelled from behind Sofia. People whipped their heads to see Bransen and his friends making fun of Harry.

"That's a load! Seeing how you couldn't even make the quidditch team!" Hermione snapped at Bransen, making him huff. But, he never responded.

The game continued, and Harry seemed to be slowing down from pressure and exhaustion. The Ravenclaw seeker was way too fast, and they seemed to be chasing that flying golden ball around for years now.

"Come on, Harry..." Neville muttered to himself, staring at his friend.

Suddenly, Neville had an idea. He had never done anything like this before, but maybe it would encourage Harry.

"Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry!" Neville started chanting and clapping. Suddenly, Sofia started to join in. And Hermione, and Ron, and Seamus, and Dean, and soon enough... the whole Gryffindor section was cheering on Harry's name.