Chapter Sixty Nine.

Warning!: Smut! but not anything too bad! a fade to black sort of thing

"Shit! Not again!" Dean huffed, slamming his small stack of cards down onto the cold floor. Seamus laughed at his friend's loss,

"Sorry, mate!" Seamus joked, and took all of the goodies from the middle. "You know what you have to do next!"

Dean rolled his eyes, and Neville handed him the small bottle of whiskey that Lily had provided them for their small, "celebration". All of the boys had been drinking in their dorm, playing card games, and talking about miscellaneous topics. All of them were pretty trashed at this point, besides Neville who decided on taking it easy this time around. He didn't want to be throwing up again like last time.

Dean took a large swig from the bottle, and his friends laughed as he began to cough.

"Blimey, I hate to say it, but... I could really go for a cigarette right now..." Seamus announced, and some his friends curled their lips at him. He simply ignored them, and turned his head to Neville. "You think Sof would let me borrow one?"

Neville shrugged, "I suppose so."

"Dean, when is Lily suppose to come by?" Seamus asked his friend, almost disregarding Neville's response. Seamus was notably trashed,

"Fuck! I forgot that we were sneaking out, again!"

Dean quickly hopped up from his place on the floor, and ran to his closet.

"Hey! I still want a cigarette if anyone forgot!" Seamus threw his hands up, and got up from the floor as well.

"I can go and get Lily and her. She'll probably be more happy if I stop by her dorm, anyways." Dean responded, throwing a small jacket on.

A few minutes passed, and some random chatter occurred, and Dean had left.

The boys started another round of Seamus's card game, and about ten minutes went by before there was a knock at their door.

"Come in!" Ron yelled, and the door opened. The boys looked over to see Sofia walking in with a tank top, and shorts on.

"A bit chilly, are you?" Seamus teased, and Neville flicked his friend on his temple.

"Oh, shut up, Finnigan. I'm only here because Dean told me that you needed a cigarette!" Sofia barked back at him, and throwing the cigarette at him.

Neville stared at Sofia, especially at the girl's legs. They were pale, but they were admittedly nice.

The four made small talk before Sofia announced that she was leaving.

"You can't leave without drinking a bit! Come on, have some!" Harry told her, "We're celebrating Denzal's exit! And, you of all people should be happy about that."

Sofia's feelings were a bit hurt by the comment, but she simply brushed it off. Harry was a sweet guy, he would never say things like that if he were sober.

"I thought I wasn't invited to the festivities!" Sofia flipped her hair back with attitude, and Neville was practically slobbering over her.

Maybe it was the alcohol, but Sofia looked more attractive than normal. It forced Neville to adjust himself a bit, and he awkwardly fixed his pants that felt too tight.

"Just one drink, Sof. Then, you can go back to your dorm and... study... or whatever..." Seamus seemed to be stumbling over his words, because Sofia only chuckled.

"Okay. But just one drink."

'You said one drink.' Sofia thought to herself, as she drunkenly laughed at one of Ron's stupid jokes.