Chapter Twenty Four.

"Merlin, Sofia. You look like rubbish."

Those were the words that left Hermione Granger's mouth when Sofia stumbled into the Great Hall to eat breakfast that morning.

"Thanks, Hermione. I feel like it too..."

Sofia sat down and put her head down on the table and groaned.

"Oh, don't worry Sof! The hangover is the best part! Look at everyone else!" Lily joked pointing around to people in the Great Hall.

Sofia lifted her head up and started to look around. There were people who definitely looked like they had just been bitten with a car at full speed. People were rubbing their temples, rubbing there eyes, and one kid even had a pair of sunglasses on to block out the sunlight.

"Never again, Lily. Never again..." Sofia told her dirty blonde friend who happen to be tightening her pony tail. "Oh, shut up. Here, toast and some water will help make you feel a bit better."

Lily picked up two pieces of toast, and poured Sofia a cup of water. She then put it in front of her, and Sofia started to take little bites of the warm toast.

Neville, Dean, and Seamus then walked up to the table. Dean took a seat beside Lily, and they greeted each other with a sweet kiss to the lips. Seamus sat beside Ginny, and Neville stared at his usual spot beside Seamus for a moment. He then looked over at Sofia who at this point was chugging her whole cup of water.

He packed up the courage to go and sit by her, shocking a few of their friends.

"Oh. Hey, Neville." Sofia greeted him, not realizing he was taking a seat next to her until he set his bag down.

"Hey, Sof."

Sofia's excitement of Neville sitting beside her started to take over her body, to the point where it became visibly obvious to Hermione. But, her excitement was cut short when she was a familiar white haired boy walk into the Great Hall with his friends.

"Oh, shit!" Sofia whispered, and ducked under the table.

Lily looked over, and saw what caused her to be so shy all of a sudden.

"Still haven't gotten your head kicked in yet by Malfoy? Seriously Sof, when are you going to quit avoiding him? You mind as well deal with the consequences. It's been a month since the whole thing happened, he may have forgotten about it by now."

"Malfoy doesn't forget shit like that, Lily. You know that!" Sofia argued back, still ducking her head so Malfoy wouldn't be able to see her.

"It's alright, Sof. He came in and walked right back out." Neville told the scared girl. He tugged on her arm and the girl sat back up. She double checked around the grand room just to make sure.

Suddenly, someone out a hand on Sofia's back make her squeal and jump.

"Whoa! Hey!" Sofia turned around and met eyes with Angelina Johnson. "A bit jumpy today are we?" Angelina laughed.

"Yeah... I suppose..." Sofia responded questionably recognizing the girl that stood behind her. She had seen her before, and even spoke to her at least twice. But, she couldn't seem to match a name to her face.

"You feeling alright today, Sofia? I told you last night that I would check up on you this morning."

'What?'

"Uh—I'm fine. Just kinda feel like shit."

Angelina laughed and patted Sofia's shoulder, "The proper word is rubbish. But, I understand. I'm glad you feel okay, though. I'll see you later!"

Before walking off, Angelina looked over and Neville, and he just nodded at her.

"Who was that again? I can't remember her name..." Sofia asked Neville.

"Oh, that's Angelina. She offered to take you back to your dorm last night, but you told her that you wanted me to take you."

"Oh..."

Suddenly, she connected the dots. Sofia remembered opening a door and seeing Angelina making out with Fred, and then Fred yelling something at her. She remembered using the bathroom, and then falling when she went to leave.

"Oh shit—Fred..." Sofia said to herself. She whipped her head to Neville, who had heard her realization.

He just laughed and shook his head.

"Oh my god, I'm such a cock block..."

"Sofia! That is foul!" Hermione snapped at her, not really understanding Sofia's slang. But, it seemed disgusting to her.

Lily laughed and asked what Sofia had meant. Sofia explained what the term "cock block" meant to her group of friends.

"Oh, well in that case! Seamus is a cock block. Neville is a cock block. Ronald is a cock block. And... so is Hermione!" Lily pointed each of them out, and Hermione curled her lips up at the girl.

Sofia laughed with Lily, as Neville shook his head at Lily's loud mouth.

"Sof..."

Sofia looked over at Ginny, the culprit who had said her name.

"Bransen is staring at you. Like... uncomfortably hard..."

Neville and Sofia then turned their heads and looked at Bransen. He was staring. And, when Sofia and the boy eyes locked, a sudden sense of unease filled her up.

Even when Sofia looked back at him, Bransen still didn't turn away. It became a stare down between him and Neville.

"Can I throw food at him?" Lily asked picking up a piece of toast, half joking.

"No you will not!" Sofia responded, making Lily laugh.

As the uncomfortable breakfast went by, everyone started to leave and heading their own separate ways. Sofia was planning on just going to study in the library today. But, she needed to get her things from her dorm first.

"Sof!" she heard someone say behind her. She turned around and met with Neville's pink tinted face.

"Hi, Nev. What is it?"

"What are your plans for the day?" Neville asked the girl, hoping that she was free.

"I was planning on just studying and finishing homework in the library today. You?"

"Oh—uh—same here! Would you like to go together?"

Sofia nodded and smiled at the shy boy that stood in front of her.

"Okay... well also there's a quidditch game today. Harry is playing, so we always usually go. Do you want to go with me?"

Sofia laughed at the boy's proposal, "I'm not really familiar with quidditch. I don't think I would make such a good audience."

"I don't really know much about it either. But the matches are pretty fun to go to. Especially when it's at night. You should come, Sof. Please?"

The boy was practically pleading to be around her. He felt the need to make up for all the lost time that they had missed in the last few weeks. If they hadn't done that already last night, of course.

"I'll go with you," Sofia smiled brightly as Neville visibly got excited.

"Okay... well let's go to the library then."

Sofia nodded, and they walked back to Sofia's dorm to get her stuff. The two made their way all the way to the library, talking about random things the whole time.

Neville started to feel whole again. Like some missing part of him had came back. He had missed Sofia so much, and she missed him as well. The two would never be able to stay away from each other.