Chapter Six.

Neville sighed as he heard the voice call out his last name. Sofia and him slowly turned around, and met eyes with Draco Malfoy, and his two friends, Crabb and Goyle.

"You two on a little date?" Malfoy smirked as his two friends laughed at the thought of Neville Longbottom actually having a girl be interested in him.

Neville didn't respond, he just stood there silently as Malfoy began to taunt him more.

"Why would a girl ever want to even look in your direction? You're just a fat lump of skin!" Malfoy laughed.

Sofia began to grow angry. She hated people like Malfoy.

Malfoy's eyes then scanned over Sofia, "I guess you're not too special yourself there, American. You're a twig. Longbottom would just have to sit on you and you would die."

Sofia started to grow very insecure. She knew she was really skinny, but she really couldn't help it. Her mother was very skinny like her, it was just genetics.

"Aren't people from America supposed to be attractive?" Malfoy asked Sofia in a snarky tone, making Sofia want to punch him right there.

"Aren't all blondes supposed to be attractive?" Sofia quickly snapped back, making Neville's eyes widen. Malfoy scoffed at her rebuttal.

"Looks like we have another Gryffindor who thinks they can talk to there superiors without any repercussions!"

Sofia laughed, "Superior? I hope you're not speaking of yourself when you have animal fur as hair!"

Neville laughed to himself quietly, but Malfoy heard him. "What are you laughing at, Longbottom? Maybe next time you trip over your own feet your stomach will catch your fall. You fat ass!"

Neville went quiet once again, his head falling to the ground in defeat.

"Will you shut your mouth? You're sitting here and talking about how Neville can't get girls? I'm sure no girl would want to be around you and that disgusting mouth of yours!"

Malfoy glared at Sofia with rage in his eyes. You could practically see the smoke coming out of his ears.

"Now you listen to me American! You—"

"No! You listen to me you rat! Stay away from us! Your foul stench is starting to plug my nose up for gods sake! Go bother somebody else!"

Sofia quickly grabbed Neville's gashed arm, and pulled him into the castle. Malfoy started to yell terrible things to her, but she simply ignored him. Every noise around her was blocked because of how angry she was, so she couldn't heard Neville pleading for her to stop pulling on his injured arm.

When they got a good enough distance from Malfoy, she finally let go of him.

"The audacity of that kid! He doesn't even know who I am! What a dick!" Sofia continued to rant to herself as Neville was in tears over his arm.

Pain continued to shoot through it and he grabbed onto it as he noticed the blood starting to bleed through his white undershirt.

"I absolutely despise people like him! He—" Sofia then stopped when she looked at Neville. She noticed how he was grabbing onto his arm, and how he was sniffling. "Neville? Are you okay?" she asked.

He shook his head, and showed her the blood on his sleeve. She gasped, and instantly felt terrible.

"Oh my god, Neville! I'm so sorry." she pleaded looking up at him.

'Oh god, he's crying.'

"Don't cry. Here, I can take you to the hospital wing. I didn't mean to make it hurt again. I'm so so sorry!" Sofia was panicking. She felt so terrible. She didn't even notice what she had been doing to the poor boy's arm.