Chapter Thirty Seven.

That Friday rolled around, and Sofia was hanging out in the common room with Ginny and Hermione. The three laughed at gossip, and so much more.

There conversation was then disrupted by a familiar voice,

"Sof."

Sofia turned around, and met with Neville standing over her.

He was so tall. It was something attractive about Neville that Sofia had noticed from the beginning.

"Sorry to uh—interrupt...girl time. But, do you guys mind if I take Sofia away for a bit?" Neville asked the two girls sitting on the couch with Sofia.

They both smirked at each other, and looked over at Neville.

"Sure, Longbottom. She's all yours." Ginny offered, and Sofia laughed.

Neville stuck out his hand for Sofia to take, and she did.

"You two have fun now. But, be careful. And also, don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Hermione spoke louder as the two teens scurried off giggling.

Their hands never broke grip as they ran away from the castle, looking as if they had been illustrations ripped straight from a romance novel.

"Where are we going, Nev?" Sofia asked him, still gripping tightly onto his warm palm.

"You know where we're going, Sof..."

The spot. Their spot.

The two had planned to hang out that night. It was Friday, so they could spend a bit longer time together than they could on school nights. So, Neville wanted to make their time together as special as possible.

"When did you get so rebellious, Longbottom?"

He laughed at her comment, "When I met you, Sof."

Sofia's heart seemed to shatter a bit.

She had changed him.

That was a thought that lived in Sofia's thoughts during their time together. It broke her heart. She didn't want to change him. She just wanted him the way he was.

They continued to laugh as they made their way down the steep hill, Neville holding Sofia tightly close to him so she wouldn't trip and fall again.

As they continued their walk, the air seemed to get chillier. Sofia had a feeling something was about to happen, but it wasn't a bad feeling.

Suddenly, something wet hit Sofia's arm.

Her and Neville stopped and looked up, and Sofia saw something a bit strange.

"Oh, it looks like it's snowing finally..." Neville stated calmly, as if he was just used to it.

"What?!" Sofia yelled back at him, and he furrowed his eyebrows.

The snow started to come down quickly, only tiny snowflakes falling to the ground as Sofia continued to look up.

"Yeah... it's snowing. It always snows here."

Sofia felt like her chest was about to burst from excitement.

She had only seen snow a couple times in her life, but that's what she got for living in Florida for most of her days.

"Are you kidding? I haven't seen snow in ages!" Sofia jumped.

"What? Really?"

Neville was genuinely confused. He was so used to snow at this point, and Sofia acted like it was some sort of miracle.