Chapter Sixty One.

TW!: Bransen being really fucking disgusting. Please tread lightly.

The night sky had fell, replacing the grey clouds that were once there due to the cold weather. People had arrived back to Hogwarts just a couple of hours before, all giddy over their Valentine's Day dates.

Sofia had decided to take a walk, considering she had been inside all day. It wasn't too cold at this time, so she knew it would be bearable. She wanted to clear her head, just have some time to herself.

Neville sat on his bed, reading a book. He was trying to get his mind off Sofia, as she had not said anything else to him. It really jabbed at his heart strings, to the point where he had cried into his pillow just an hour after the whole card game fiasco.

Sofia considered going to her and Neville's spot, but went against it. She would be alone near the forbidden forest, and Merlin knew what sort of creatures wondered about in there, just waiting for someone small like Sofia. So, she just concluded that she would walk around the castle outside until her feet couldn't carry her anymore.

Neville's friends all joked around in their dorm, Ron and Harry still teasing Seamus about Sofia beating him at his own card game. So, to prove them that he didn't care about losing, he challenged them to a more difficult card game he had in mind. They all agreed,

"Longbottom, you want to join?" Seamus asked, noticing that his friend had barely spoken since they walked in.

Neville thought for a moment. It wouldn't hurt to spend some actual time with his friends. Plus, focusing on cards might help him get his mind off of Sofia and her delicate features.

"Sure..." he responded, closing his book shut. His friends were surprised that he had actually agreed, but welcomed him to the floor with a warm smile.

Dean was still with Lily, and they hadn't seen him since that morning.

Seamus was handing out cards to each of the boys,

"Where's Dean?" Neville asked,

Seamus chuckled, "Still with Jacobson, I guess. They're probably doing it in her dorm right now."

Harry and Ron laughed at his statement,

"You guys think they do it on Hermione's bed? Or Ginny's?" Ron asked, obviously teasing.

"Sofia told me that she swore that they had done it on her bed before. Lily's never admitted it but... she said that Lily seemed like that type of friend." Harry added, and Neville practically gagged.

"Ew... poor Sof." Seamus stated, his lips curled from disgust.

"You guys don't think Dean would really let that happen, right? Like... he wouldn't let himself or Lily do that to Sofia, right?" Neville questioned, honestly considering the thought of Lily and Dean having sex on poor Sofia's bed.

"I would like to think not, but sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do..." Ron grinned, and the other three boys laughed.

The game had started, and the four teens continued to talk and make jokes. They talked about random topics, and ate leftover Valentine's Day candy.

Sofia on the other hand, she leaned against the railing of the astronomy tower, looking down at the ground below her. It was so high up, so scary seeming.

She had to push intrusive thoughts away as she cried over her Father. Over Neville. Over everything.

Being alone always made Sofia feel so vulnerable, so emotional. These nightly strolls that she would take often, especially recently, she would just cry to herself.