Chapter Sixty Two.

"Longbottom! Where the fuck are you going?!" Seamus called out as Neville scrambled out the door.

Neville didn't care about anything else right now. All he could think about was Sofia. Sofia needed him. That was it.

As he reached the common room, he quickly contemplated checking her dorm. But, he figured that if she was really in there, she would've just came to his dorm. Sofia wouldn't tap the bracelet unless there was an actual emergency. She promised him that.

Dean and Lily were just arriving back into the common room when Neville shoved past the both of them,

"Longbottom? Where are you going?" Dean asked, but Neville simply ignored him as he rushed out of Gryffindor tower. Lily furrowed his eyebrows over at her boyfriend, and he just shrugged.

Neville started to frantically run through the halls,

"Sofia!"

"Sof!"

He would call out her name every few seconds, not caring if he got in trouble by a Professor.

Neville only started to panic more when he couldn't seem to find her. He started telling himself to breathe, and that she was probably somewhere close.

"Sofia!" he called out once more.

As Sofia continued to push and shove Bransen, she heard her name echo off the walls.

Neville was coming for her.

Bransen didn't seem to her him, though, because he continued to try and kiss her anywhere he could reach.

"You better get off of me, Bransen!" Sofia warned him, knowing that Neville would probably kill the drunk boy if he saw what he was up to.

"Why?"

"Because... you just should."

He got closer to her face,

"No."

Neville continued to run down the halls, looking every which way he could. The only thing he could depend on was his gut. He had no idea where she was at, what floor she could be on.

"Sofia!" he yelled even louder, and Sofia knew that he was getting closer.

How could Bransen not hear him? How was he not being scared off? Did he really not hear him? Or was he just so drunk he just didn't care?

"STOP!" Sofia finally screamed, her throat instantly beginning to burn. It had taken any strength that she had to let it out, but she knew it would be worth it in the end. If Neville couldn't find her, someone would.

The scream startled Bransen,

"Stop making so much fucking noise, Sof. I'm not trying to hurt you. I'm just trying to show you how much I love you..."

Neville quickly followed the scream, instantly recognizing her raspy voice. He knew something was wrong is she was screaming.

"You don't love me, Bransen. You're fucking drunk, and probably just trying to prove a point by being a perv!"

Bransen then begun to sob. He knew what he was doing was wrong. He knew it was so fucked up.

He looked deep into her eyes, and loosened his grip on her.

"I'm—I'm sorry..." he muttered between his cries.

His hands dropped from Sofia's body, but attached to the wall right above her head. He let his face bury itself into the crook of her neck, and he continued to cry.