Chapter Twenty Nine.

Sofia's eyes slowly fluttered open slowly, and the familiar head pounding started. She groaned as she attempted to sit up. But, some forced that laid over waist stopped her.

Sofia looked at her waist, and saw an arm tightly grasping her.

She recognized the familiar hand instantly.

Then, it all hit her.

She had kissed Neville last night.

But what happened after? She remembered everything just going black. And now she was awake.

Sofia looked around the room, and didn't recognize the people sleeping the beds at first. She then realized it was the boys.

She must have been in Neville's dorm.

Sofia slowly started to try and move his arm off of her, but he only gripped onto her tighter.

She really didn't want to wake him up. He looked so peaceful.

Sofia just decided to move her body slowly off of the bed. She started to roll slowly, and she put one foot on the floor. She lost her balance, and crashed onto the door.

"Fuck..." she rubbed her bum as a sharp pain went through it.

Neville jolted awake from the loud banging,

"Sof?" he looked over the side of the bed, and saw her sitting on the floor. "Did you fall off the bed?" he asked her with a concerned look on his face, but began to rub his eyes.

"Something like that..." she began to stand up, and a sharp pain shot through her back from where she had hit the floor.

Her eyes skimmed around the floor, until she spotted her shoes. She didn't know how they ended up where they were, but she didn't question it. She walked over to them, and began to attempt to put them on.

"Where are you going?" Neville asked, his voice raspy with a tint of whine added to it.

Sofia looked over at him, and frowned a bit.

"I have to back to my dorm. Lily is probably—"

"No..."

Sofia's eyebrow raised up at him,

"Stay, please. I don't want you to go. It's still pretty early..."

Sofia couldn't ignore the pleading look on his face, the way he looked so desperate for her to stay with him.

She sighed and decided not to argue. It wasn't worth it.

She slipped her shoes back off, and laid back down beside Neville. They both turned to each other, and kept their eyes locked.

"Neville... I'm sorry about what happened last night. I was drunk and—"

"Don't, Sof. Please don't tell me that you didn't mean to. Don't try to tell me that it was a mistake." he quickly interrupted her, making Sofia nervous.

"I shouldn't have done it, Neville. It probably hurt you more than anything..."

Sofia looked down in shame, but Neville quickly lifted her face up by her chin.

"It didn't hurt me. You didn't hurt me. Please just trust me on that, Sof."

Her legs trembled from the way he said her nickname.

"Neville... I'm not good for you..."

Their voices were quiet, making sure that no one would wake up and interrupt their conversation. But, they both swore they could hear each other's heart beats pumping loud and fast.