Chapter Twelve.

"Neville..."

The soft familiar voice made Neville's head turn. He was in the greenhouse tending to some plants for Professor Sprout.

"What are you doing here, Sofia?" The shy boy asked her as she walked up to him.

"I wanted to see you. I was with Lily and I just started to..."

'Please say it.'

"I just missed you."

Neville smiled sweetly at the girl, his buck teeth showing a bit.

"I've missed you so much more, Sof..." Neville told her softly, moving a piece of hair that had been dangling on her face. The girl blushed and looked at him with admiration that stained across her face.

Suddenly, Sofia embraced him. Her arms grasped around him, almost squeezing all the boy's air out of his body.

Neville just laughed quietly, "I would hug you back, but I have dirt on my hands. And you're wearing a white dress."

"You don't have to. I just wanted to give you a hug. That's all."

Sofia pulled away, much to Neville's dismay.

They stared at each other for a moment, just admiring each other.

"Kiss me." Sofia suddenly spoke.

Neville gulped, "But, Sof—"

"Please..."

Neville didn't have time to think, before his heart and body acted. He pulled Sofia closer to him once again, not caring about the dirt getting on her dress anymore. He had wanted this for so long, he didn't care about anything else at the moment.

He grabbed Sofia's fragile face, being careful not to cause her any harm. He attached his plump lips to her red tinted ones, and just kissed her. Slowly, but with so much passion. So much want. So much need. It was so selfish. It was addicting. But nor him or Sofia cared. Not even when Neville's hands started traveling on her face, neck, and through her hair. Dirt had smudged all over the girl. Her dress, her skin, but it didn't matter.

They finally pulled away, breathless.

"Sofia..."

Her eyes kept to his, waiting for him to say what he was about to say.

"I—"

Neville jolted up, and started breathing heavily. He was sweating like crazy, and felt like someone had just punched him in the gut when he looked around. He realized it was his dorm. He saw his friends sleeping.

It was just a dream.

Neville sighed to himself, and his face cringed when he felt something in his underwear tighten. He looked under the covers to see a tent forming in his pajama pants.

"Merlin... not again..." he whispered to himself.

He began to feel embarrassed . This had happened at least 12 times in the week and a half. But, he also felt ashamed. This wasn't like him.

"Finally becoming a man?" someone laughed from another part of the dorm.

Neville's head jolted up, and he saw his friend Dean sitting up reading a book.

"This isn't funny, Dean..." Neville snapped, not acting like himself at all.

Dean laughed again, "Don't worry, mate. It's completely normal. You should've seen the dreams I was having about Lily back in year 3. Felt like I was losing control over my whole body."