Chapter Twenty Three.

From the moment Sofia's eyes fluttered open the next morning, she knew something was wrong. Her head was pounding, and the sun light that peaked through her windows in her dorm made her eyes burn. She felt nauseous, like she could throw up off the side of her bed at any second.

Her problem only grew worse when he something shift beside her, and an arm wrap around her waist tightly. She slowly turned her head to the left, and saw what she had hoped it wasn't.

Neville slept peacefully right beside her. In her own bed.

"Shit!" Sofia fell off her bed and onto her floor in a panic. She covered her mouth abruptly and quickly stood up from the floor. She then only realized how dizzy she was.

Neville only mumbled something in his sleep, and turned over.

What had happened last night?

As she started to question and analyze the memories from last night, the door to her dorm opened. Lily walked in, looking very disheveled.

"I am so hung—"

Lily saw the imagine in front of her. She started to rub her eyes just to make sure her hungover state wasn't making her see things.

"Oh shit, Sof!" Lily laughed, trying to be quiet. "What even happened?" Lily whispered to Sofia, and Sofia started to pick up her clothes that she was wearing the night before.

How did these even get here?

"I—I don't know..."

Sofia threw the small pile of clothes in her dirt clothes basket that she kept in her closet.

"Well, you might want to wake him up just in case a Prefect decides to come in our room."

Sofia didn't even think about that. What if it already happened? What if the moment she stepped out of her dorm a Prefect would be waiting for her and would drag her to McGonagall?

"Uh, yeah. You're right..."

Sofia would just have to wait to ask questions later.

She walked over to the other side of her bed, and looked at Neville's dreaming face. He looked so peaceful in this state. Sofia felt guilty that she was about to wake him up.

"Neville..." Sofia lightly shook him, and he just turned over.

"Sofia..." was all he uttered. "Come back to bed. You're drunk."

Lily's hand covered her mouth, and she tried to hold back a squeak. Sofia looked over at Lily, sending her a pleading look.

"Flick him on the head! That should do it!" Lily told her quietly, but Sofia shook her head.

"Neville, wake up." Sofia shook him a bit more harder this time.

He still wouldn't budge.

"I'll do it!" Lily shoved past Sofia, and flicked him directly on his temple. He winced, "Wake up, Longbottom!" Lily spoke a bit louder.

His hand touched his temple, and his lips curled. He hissed in pain as his eyes attempted to open on their own.

"You couldn't do it a bit easier, Lily?" Sofia barked at her, making Lily laugh. "It worked, didn't it?"

Neville's vision was blurry, and the two girls's voices came across muffled to him. He slowly sat up, looking around the dormitory.

"Morning, princess. How'd you sleep?" Lily joked walking away from the bed as Sofia looked at him concerned.

"Fuck you, Lily. That hurt."

Sofia was shocked that those were his first choice of words to start the day off with.