Chapter 32

Connor stares at the bottle glowing in the room, deep in his own thoughts. Wondering if he did the right thing by taking the wolf's spirit away from his mate. But the deeper he was getting in the situation he did not wanted to be in, the more worried he was becoming for the safety of everyone.

The wolf was unstable, that was what he had felt as he was seeing more and more of the wolf each time, he felt asleep as if he did not have any control on when or where he fell asleep and the wolf started to haunt him through his dreams, luring him for something he never had any desires about.

"I will give you more power than you can imagine, I can even get rid of your mate for you"

Those words spoken by the wolf had been the last straw, the wolf was inside of his mate and that wolf wanted to harm his mate, for someone who was with his mate from the beginning how can anyone even think of harming her.

Connor may never get answer to it but he was sure he had to do something not for just his sanity but his mate's safety as well. He did not know how he could keep Crystal safe but when he found he could control the wolf's spirit he did not even stop to think, this probably was the only time in his life where he did not stop to think about it, but what done was done.

The wolf's spirit was away from his mate and she was somewhere, where the wolf will never be to put her in harm's way.

The shake of the bottle makes Connor frown as he stands alert s the bottle starts to shake a bit but before something could have happen it stops and Connor feels a light growl of the wolf touch his ears before it's lost.

"I will need you to get out of here" Jade's voice from the door way makes Connor pull his gaze away and towards her.

"Jade" he asks in relief seeing her alright along with her mate.

"It seems you being here is only making the wolf angry, so you need to go" she asks making him tilt his head to a side.

"Leave?" he asks in confusion.

"I am not strong enough to hold him together in the bottle for too long. He has powers Connor one none of us can handle and the sight of you, the sense of you is making him want to overpower you...

After all he was created so one day, he could reside inside of you" Jade explains and Connor nods his head as he starts towards the door but stops as the bottle starts to shake.

"Will he be trouble if I leave?" Connor asks and Jade shakes her head no.

"As long as you never step a foot here"

"But" he frowns not okay with the idea.

"We have no other place but to lock him here, My Lord, me and my pack will forever protect the bottle until we find a way out of this"

"What if we do no have any way out?" he asks to which she just smiles at him.

"Then perhaps this is the last time you will stand on my land, My Lord" she whispers sadly.

"Are you going to put a spell around the land?" he asks and she nods her head.

"Yes"

"Will the spell be just for me?" he asks and she sighs.

"I can feel his anger towards you for rejecting him, his fear of never getting a body, greed to be a King. So, the spell will be set for not just you but the future King as well"

"Future King?" he frowns.

"None of us can know what future holds, you of all people should know better. Just know once the spell is set, you will never be allowed to step in these lands but if ever a situation occurs and you do step in b prepare for the consequences as the bottle that is shaking just a little shall be broken and the spirit shall be set free" she warns and Connor nods his head.