Chapter 08

This beautiful cover is done by @KVASIENA

Thanks a lots!!!

Crystal pulls her hood off and stares at the house in front of her with a small smile, she looks around the area to find it cozy

Crystal pulls her hood off and stares at the house in front of her with a small smile, she looks around the area to find it cozy. To her big palace the house that her mate had looked small yet cozy.

When she sees no movement, she walks closer to the house to check if she can get a glimpse of her mate. She sneaks to watch inside of the house through the window and finds it silent and empty.

She gets view of the furniture and before she could concentrate more someone pokes something at her back and she stays frozen.

"Hands up" the girl shouts and Crystal curses her luck and senses for not being aware that the girl sneaked up from behind.

"Hello" she smiles turning around before the thing that poked her is in front of her eyes.

"What are you doing?" the girl asks, and Crystal looks around the area to see if her mate was around too.

"Umm" Crystal hesitates before jumping as the girl moves the stick around.

"I knew you would be trouble; I have told Con time and again to not be so generous" the girl stomps her foot before she grabs Crystal's hand and drags her along with her.

"Listen, I am..."

"Shut it. I know girls like you, who won't lift a finger in her life but wants the world to help her around"

"But I..."

"Con, needs to know about this, so next time he tries to help some beggar he will think again. I am shocked, how did you even find our house?

Did you follow us?" the girl asks and Crystal worries wondering how she will explain that.

"Look I know this looks bad"

"Bad? Rephrase that word again, this is insane" Des shouts glaring at Crystal.

"Connor" the girl screams for her brother and Crystal stiffen scared what might her mate think of her, but all her worry vanishes at the sight of her mate walking out wiping his naked chest.

"I swear all you do is scream these days" Connor mumbles as he walks out of the stable wiping his body.

"What happened to you?" his sister asks standing in front of him.

"Your laziness. I had asked you to not let Shelby go in the horses stable, when you know she loves to go and shit there...

One of the horses stumbled in her goo and I had to clean it" he states, and she smiles sweetly at him.

"You know I was busy doing dishes this morning big brother"

"Liar. You said it was my turn for dishes and ran off" he reminds her, and she groans.