Chapter 29

"No" Crystal shouts jumping on her foot at once as she stares at the man standing in front of her asking his leave.

"My Queen?" Antonio ask with a raised brow before he smiles as she rushes down the stairs to standing in front of him.

"Marissa is not well, she needs rest"

"And we also need to reach our pack before she gives birth to our first pup"

"But she is too weak to travel, leave her here"

"Cry" Adrian states stepping forward.

"You are asking a mate to leave his pregnant mate away from not just his pack but him as well?" Antonio questions making her sigh.

"Then you too stay until the birth of your pup"

"Crystal" Antonio sighs.

"Marissa health should be your first priority, not that it is not but, we promise to give her the best care we can, whether the pup is born here or on your pack land he will always be your and Marissa's, he will always be an Antonio" Crystal argues.

"We?" Adrian raises a brow at her and she grins.

"See, even Ad agreed, so?" she asks staring at Antonio hopefully who sighs shaking his head as he gives in.

"Awesome" she exclaims fist pumping in the air in victory.

"Okay, people, we are going to have the future Alpha of the Antonio pack born in the palace, let's go prepare for his arrival" she shouts as she gets out of the room and both Antonio as well as Adrian stares at her back.

"Either she is too excited or too lonely" Antonio points.

"I will go for lonely" Adrian agrees before he pats on his friend's shoulder.

"Guess both of us has things to sort"

"Yeah, I will need to inform my pack about my stay here"

"I will go and see she does not burn the place down" Adrian chuckles as they part ways.

********

"Wake up, wake up" Crystal pulls the cover asking Dante to get up who groans as he holds the cover tightly in his arms.

"Get out"

"We have work" she announces.

"My father's rich and so is my mother, I am the only child. I don't have to do petty things as work"

"Dante" Crystal groans before she moves around and stands next to where his head was on.

"It's for Antonio and Marissa, he agreed to stay until his child is born and there are so many things we need to do before the baby arrives"

"Antonio and Marissa?" Dante groans as he gets up and rubs his eyes.

"Yes"

"For their baby?"

"Yeah"

"And you want my help?"

"Of course!" she grins.

"You do realize I did not help them to create one so why the fuck do you think I will help them welcome one?" he shouts at her and she grabs the pillow before hitting on his head.

"You and your dirty mind"

"Oh yeah as if congratulating the couple openly and doing all these stupid stuffs to welcome a baby who actually comes out of a vagina and who actually happened because his parents fucked is not a dirty thing?" he asks and Crystal groans closing her eyes.