Chapter 03

"Mother" Crystal shouts as she collects her dress and runs towards her mother.

"What do you think you are doing?" Coral asks as she stares at her daughter in displeasure.

"Oops sorry, where are you going?" she asks curiously and Coral raises her hand stopping her from being anywhere near.

"Your hands are greasy Crystal and a Royal should never run in anywhere with her dress held up like that" she scolds Crystal who groans.

"Oh come on mother, not you too. I have heard all about this from every male around but you are no male, have some mercy on me" she grins but her mother shakes her head still in displeasure.

"It seems Diego, even if he took you away for your safety forgot to teach you manners a Royal should have...

Maliska, take her to her room and clean her please" Coral orders as she walks away.

"It's okay, I can clean myself just fine" Crystal grumbles as she turns to walk away but stops when she finds the woman following her.

"Well I said I..."

"No one defies the Queen's order" the woman speaks bowing her head and Crystal frowns.

"Well in that case as your future Queen I ask you to leave me alone" she orders making a shooing hand gesture.

"I will keep that in mind for future, Princess" the woman nods making Crystal groan before she slowly turns and runs out of the hallway while the woman gasps calling her name.

*******

"May I know, who are you hiding from?" Diego asks startling Crystal who yelps jumping a bit.

"Diego" she gasps happily jumping to hug him.

"I missed you to, my little fairy" he grins.

"When did you arrive, how Aura is and Dante, is he alive?" she asks happily making him laugh.

"He will survive and Aura sends her love" he grins as he holds her hand and puts it around his arm walking out of the library.

"So, how is a Palace life faring you?" he enquiries.

"Dull. I cannot do this or that and if I try to do anything Adrian is there to drag me to my room and I have to stay inside until he comes to escort me"

"Hmm, I do not sense any dull moments in there" he smiles.

"Why do I even have to stay here? Can I not go back with you?" she asks.

"I am sorry, Princess I cannot take you back with me ever again. This is your home, this is where you belong"

"But it's so strange and lonesome in here, no one smiles back at me and I have to spend hours learning sophisticated things we can do normally...

Like I cannot put my elbows on the dining table, always sit straight, cannot eat my food as soon as it is served...

Eat slowly, chew, taste, gulp and sip water...Ugh, it's painful" she groans making him laugh.

"You will get used to it" he pats on the back of her hand.

"I do not want to, being a queen seems like a terrible idea and whoever thought it will be great should be hanged" she grumbles.

"You should not think such evil things on a dead man" he warns making her glance at his way.

"Our late King and your father always imagined you will be a Great Queen, doing all the rights in this world full of wrongs" he smiles making her smile sadly.